Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brandon

Brooke Candy

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No, I made another account just to follow her eve1

Lead in Januaty my ass tho eve1 What's stopping her now ffs scream2 Everything she talks about is that damn merch wat2 

Ikr, it's annoying to see her promote that shit-ass clothing line or whatever the fuck that is. wendy4

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

Ikr, it's annoying to see her promote that shit-ass clothing line or whatever the fuck that is. wendy4

I was thinking she wanted to earn some money for professional videos and stuff and she did a lot of gigs, so she probably has enough til now. wendy4

I was also thinking she was maybe working on joining a label, or making her own but under a bigger one, getting a VEVO account, booking some sort of promo, bit girrrl wendy4 

On 2018. 02. 09. at 6:17 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Can't wait to never hear it oprah14

HKodikllWso.jpg

Edit: She was with producer Omega and are all these people some sort of a choir? jj4

Wait, Producer Omega, as in the dude that supposedly worked on X6 as well? ny5 Oh, this ought to be fun. jj5

Who the fuck wrote this mess? jj4

American rapper/vocalist/Internet personality Brooke Candy grew up in the greater Los Angeles area, where she developed an early love of fashion, music, and sharing her artistic statements on various Internet avenues such as her enormously popular Tumblr. Candy's own musical career began with an outlandishly stylized video for her late-2012 banger "Das Me," but by that point she was far better known for her cameo appearance in the much further-reaching video by Grimes for her hit single "Genesis." Candy still grew a considerable cult following for her own work, which tended toward hyper-sexual and highly explicit songs presented in colorful videos. Candy made a guest appearance on Charli XCX's 2012 single "Cloud Aura," and her own Opulence EP dropped in 2014. The single "Rubber Band Stacks" appeared the following year. Candy went on to ink endorsement deals with Diesel industries and Mac Cosmetics leading to her selling out both runs of her Mac cosmetics. Throughout 2016 & 2017 Candy released a string of Spotify singles “happy days” “nasty” “changes” and the pop hit “living out loud” featuring mentor Sia all under her major label Sony Music. In 2017 candy made a 2nd guest appearance on Charli XCX’s single “I got it” featuring Cupcakke and Pablo Vittar. In 2018 Candy split with her record label Sony RCA in hopes of getting back to her punk inspired roots. Her first single “war” and her unreleased second ep “who cares” are both slated to be released April 2018

3 hours ago, Nenifir said:

Okay but I love this video 

In case you didn't know, except for the scenes where she is lip-syncing to Paper or Plastic, the others are actually from the scrapped Pop Rock video, she re-used them jj2 

I'm glad you got into her jj2 Fav song? jj2 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.