Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brandon

Brooke Candy

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

K tho, but Porcelain's case is worse jj2 

At least Brooke is still getting booked and releases music jj2

Porcelain did that to herself, next!

Nasty & Das Me are my jams. Brooke needs to come hard with music.

13 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Ooh, I like this. Punk it up, bitch! xtina10 It's refreshing to hear something like this from her after all that forced pop-shit.  jj2

I'm glad she isn't dissing and hating on her pop stuff, even tho she has stated that wasn't her. Actually, when you think about it, all those songs are pop, but the subject of them is still something she'd make music about rih14 

So Happy Days is a representation of that grey area. The musicality of the song isn’t something I’m used to but the message spoke so strongly to me that it made sense.

Byr, been bopping to War all day song... I just need a date for the EP now (and 'Nuts')!

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm glad she isn't dissing and hating on her pop stuff, even tho she has stated that wasn't her. Actually, when you think about it, all those songs are pop, but the subject of them is still something she'd make music about rih14

I mean, I like the stuff she released while she was at RCA too, but you can just tell that the stuff she's doing now is truly what she wants to do, now that she isn't being influenced by the label to go a certain direction.

On 5/20/2018 at 12:02 PM, Freaky Prince said:

She liked my tweet fall9

Edit: Even her label like it omg fall9 They might be planning a decent-sized video fall9

Well influence label-heads a bit. jj2

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.