Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rico

Justin Timberlake

justin%20banner.jpg

Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981) is an American singer-songwriter, actor, record producer, businessman, and philanthropist. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of the boy band 'N Sync, whose launch was financed by Lou Pearlman.

During the group's hiatus, Timberlake released his solo studio albums Justified (2002) and FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006); the former spawned hits "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body", while the latter debuted atop the U.S. Billboard 200 and produced the Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "SexyBack", "My Love", and "What Goes Around... Comes Around". With each album exceeding sales of seven million copies worldwide, he was established as one of the most commercially successful singers of the decade. From 2007 through 2012, Timberlake focused on his acting career, effectively putting his music career on hiatus; he held starring roles in the films The Social Network, Bad Teacher, In Time, and Friends with Benefits.

In 2013, Timberlake resumed his music career with his third and fourth albums The 20/20 Experience and The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2. The former became the best-selling record of the year and spawned hits "Suit & Tie" and "Mirrors", while the latter is preceded by lead single "Take Back the Night" and followed by "Not a Bad Thing". Timberlake's work has earned him nine Grammy Awards and four Emmy Awards.

Studio albums include:
Justified
FutureSex/LoveSounds
The 20/20 Experience 

The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2

Singles include:
"Like I Love You"
"Cry Me a River"
"Rock Your Body"
"SexyBack"
"My Love"
"What Goes Around... Comes Around"
"LoveStoned"
"Until the End of Time" w/Beyonce
"Carry Out" w/Timbaland

"Suit and Tie" w/Jay-Z

"Mirrors"

"Take Back The Night"

"TKO"

"Not A Bad Thing"

"Love Never Felt So Good" w/Michael Jackson impersonator 

Look on his Twitter, he is hinting he may be releasing a new record this year

dead2 Better be! Futuresounds was sophisticated! Prefer Justin to Robbie Williams any day. I'm still not sure how I feel about Williams, I mean he's a cool person, and his singles USED to be fun.

dead2 Better be! Futuresounds was sophisticated! Prefer Justin to Robbie Williams any day. I'm still not sure how I feel about Williams, I mean he's a cool person, and his singles USED to be fun.

I hate Robbie Williams dead2

Justin is so talented, just watch the FS/LS tour, he has it all - dancing, singing, writing, charisma. Shame he had to give up music like he did...

He's can be a douche but I do bump his 2 albums occasionally. I sure do hope the next one will not be relying heavily on Timothy Mosley's productions because FS/LS is not gonna happen again mad27 Time for something fresh from Mr. Biel.

Album is produced by Timbaland apparently +laughcry+ Sorry Chan.

I'm personally very here for it though cry0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.