Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rico

Justin Timberlake

Future sex / love sounds is my fav JT albums, but all of them are masterpieces

tumblr_msd9lrljk11rx61nzo1_400.gif

I want a JT section tho, there are a lot of JT fans out there, and i'm sure a lot of people would join fotp if we had male sections. I know a lot people will not join becouse they think this is a forum for Britney, Xtina, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy, Kesha, Beyonce, Madonna and now Lana.

Let's all have JT sets and protest moo1

Future sex / love sounds is my fav JT albums, but all of them are masterpieces

tumblr_msd9lrljk11rx61nzo1_400.gif

I want a JT section tho, there are a lot of JT fans out there, and i'm sure a lot of people would join fotp if we had male sections. I know a lot people will not join becouse they think this is a forum for Britney, Xtina, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy, Kesha, Beyonce, Madonna and now Lana.

Let's all have JT sets and protest moo1

I'm gonna make one today. Show dem bitches the king of FOTP sass1

Yeah, it's such a shame no one here is there for this king cry0

Gonna use FOTPRihanna to promote JT and maybe som JT fans will join moo1

I really want to get that section, i'm tired of the only females sections on fotp

Gonna use FOTPRihanna to promote JT and maybe som JT fans will join moo1

I really want to get that section, i'm tired of the only females sections on fotp

Me too. I just really don't get why pop music (forums) need to be female only. JT slays most of them. sass1

Me too. I just really don't get why pop music (forums) need to be female only. JT slays most of them. sass1

ikr, and the banner has only females on it, if it had some males more people would join couse most of them think this is a forum for brit, x, madonna, beyonce, rihanna, katy perry, kesha....

ikr, and the banner has only females on it, if it had some males more people would join couse most of them think this is a forum for brit, x, madonna, beyonce, rihanna, katy perry, kesha....

Well get that promo on that twitter oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

It indeed really irritates me it has only the pop girls. I mean not be rude, but Kesha could easily be replaced by JT or at least another big male artist. 

Well get that promo on that twitter oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

It indeed really irritates me it has only the pop girls. I mean not be rude, but Kesha could easily be replaced by JT or at least another big male artist. 

i like Kesha, and her fans here are all nice and kind. But JT or Bruno could easy replace her. Lana section will be deleted soon, like always. People on fotp act like they are the biggest Beyonce fans ever, but most of them don't even post in her section, it's sad but i believe that the bey section will be gone soon too. 

I think more people will post in a JT section than in a Bey or Lana section. But we will see how long will the Lana section last

i like Kesha, and her fans here are all nice and kind. But JT or Bruno could easy replace her. Lana section will be deleted soon, like always. People on fotp act like they are the biggest Beyonce fans ever, but most of them don't even post in her section, it's sad but i believe that the bey section will be gone soon too. 

I think more people will post in a JT section than in a Bey or Lana section. But we will see how long will the Lana section last

This post is nothing but truth oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.