Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Makayla

Girls' Generation

Girls' Generation/SNSD

2mnf2g8.png

Flawless Korean goddesses. Best selling Kpop girl group. Over 4 million records sold ww. Releasing their first english album this year cry1

Had to make this cry1

I'll stan by myself if I have to cry1

That's actually only albums and it doesn't include their newest Japanese release cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

They have sold 30 million singles and digital downloads as well shock1

OMG REALLY shock1 QUEENS cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Only just starting to be able to tell them apart bs13 but Tiffany and Taeyeon so far, Yoona's cute too. Who's yours? cry0

Omfg I literally can't choose; it changes like every week fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> I love them all equally for different reasons fall3 This era tho, Taeyeon definitely is surprising me. I never knew she could dance like this shock1

Omfg I literally can't choose; it changes like every week fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> I love them all equally for different reasons fall3 This era tho, Taeyeon definitely is surprising me. I never knew she could dance like this shock1

They all seem amazing cry1 omg yes she was great in igab. They're all incredible dancers brit29

OMG GIRLS' GENERATION <3 the most flawless asian band in history tbh cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

But i'm so dissapointed with I Got A Boy, that shit is a mess.. The Boys >>>>>>>>

They need to make another Genie or Gee, those were simple straight to the point pop smashes.

OMG GIRLS' GENERATION <3 the most flawless asian band in history tbh cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

But i'm so dissapointed with I Got A Boy, that shit is a mess.. The Boys >>>>>>>>

They need to make another Genie or Gee, those were simple straight to the point pop smashes.

Am I the only fan who likes IGAB? fall3 oh well the whole album's really good. Gee and Genie though >>>

I Got a Boy album is so good, Express 999, Romantic St, Talk Talk, XYZ, Baby Maybe cry1

I wish more people on here would try their music cry0

I love I Got A Boy. It's already my 2nd favorite full album of theirs behind their debut. cry0

I'm totally stuck with I Got A Boy antm1 And I love XYZ from the album as well!

Also, my favourite member is Tiffany right now while I used to love Jessica the most before the IGAB video +tehe3+

I'm loving all the members now cry0

I think The Boys is my favourite album, but their debut was amazing too oprah2

Have you downloaded any of their Japanese albums yet shock1 they are so flawless. better than any of their korean ones imo (bar their debut cry0)

Have you downloaded any of their Japanese albums yet shock1 they are so flawless. better than any of their korean ones imo (bar their debut cry0)

Yes I have all their stuff now cry0 I love the first Japanese one the most cry1 their entire discography is flawless though

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.