Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

Azealia DROPPED by Interscope?

Azealia gonna keep on slayin' with some Indie label even if it was true, so I'm not too worried. Though I doubt Interscope would drop one of the most buzzed about up coming rappers of 2013 all over some beef with Pigrez; I'm sure they'd at least wait to see how her debut goes.

She's just constantly pressed and feels the need to go after other artists, most notably Nicki and Iggy Azalea. She claimed they copied her over the most irrelevant shit.

False. The Nicki fued was over Azealia not being able to perform at the Pink Friday tour.

Iggy was over one of her songs, Drugs Azealia took offense to.

You REALLY did try tho. Azealia actually respects them as female rappers and their work. She's just not afraid to speak her mind, like Nicki's uneducated ass sass1

False. The Nicki fued was over Azealia not being able to perform at the Pink Friday tour.

Iggy was over one of her songs, Drugs Azealia took offense to.

You REALLY did try tho. Azealia actually respects them as female rappers and their work. She's just not afraid to speak her mind, like Nicki's uneducated ass sass1

She insinuated that Nicki stole the whole "Barbie" schtick from her and that that was going to be her thing. She claimed Iggy ripped off her Pussy song from her. And according to Iggy, it started way before the whole song lyrics things.

And how is Nicki uneducated? Nicki may go on these occasional twitter rants, but only when another artists has come at her and she always gives respect when she is shown it in return. She would never actually say some of the things as childish as AB has. Azalea is talented, but she has absolutely no tact. There's outspoken, and then there is just obnoxious.

She insinuated that Nicki stole the whole "Barbie" schtick from her and that that was going to be her thing. She claimed Iggy ripped off her Pussy song from her. And according to Iggy, it started way before the whole song lyrics things.

And how is Nicki uneducated? Nicki may go on these occasional twitter rants, but only when another artists has come at her and she always gives respect when she is shown it in return. She would never actually say some of the things as childish as AB has. Azalea is talented, but she has absolutely no tact. There's outspoken, and then there is just obnoxious.

I doubt that story to even be true, but idk. dead2

Also Nicki is not smart at all, her multiple twitter rants, deleting her twitter, throwing the racist card over a certain situation. . .No. Not educated and mature at all. I applaud her for telling her fans to be smarter than her tho.

and to be honest, both of them are dumb as hell. dead2.

Also Nicki is not smart at all, her multiple twitter rants, deleting her twitter, throwing the racist card over a certain situation. . .No. Not educated and mature at all. I applaud her for telling her fans to be smarter than her tho.

and to be honest, both of them are dumb as hell. dead2.

I was just going to say, Azealia has deleted her twitter before and she rants on twitter all the time! She picks a fight with anyone.

Having a Twitter beef with Azealia Banks is like an initiation in the rap game these days.

I was just going to say, Azealia has deleted her twitter before and she rants on twitter all the time! She picks a fight with anyone.

Having a Twitter beef with Azealia Banks is like an initiation in the rap game these days.

Smart rap bitches, where art thou? dead2

@BigMegMeech: This doe “@TEAMKUNT: @AZEALIABANKS Please confirm that you've not been dropped from Interscope because I'm stressing out about it

@AZEALIABANKS: @BigMegMeech @TEAMKUNT that's most DEFINITELY a lie.

moo1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.