Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xXenia

C'MON VIDEOOOOOO

Fantastic video for one of my favourite songs from the album, I'm fan-ing so hard right now; I like that there was a coherent and well done plot, she got her image SPOT ON and the blending of reality and fantasy worked a treat. I hope it's a Teenage Dream sized hit for her (the song that it is most reminiscent of for me) +love+

The only thing I would say as criticism is don't be afraid to back the damn camera up; I would have liked to have seen some more long shots of her and some nice cinematography of her driving the bike through the city like she was when she walking round the streets; there was so many close-ups and extreme close-ups of her glove for no other reason than they wanted to show how sparkly and nice they were +laughcry+ But anyway that is more of a nitpic, and I imagine there was some budgetary reasons there, and they wanted to show of her make-up, nails etc.

Also, first Marina, then Rihanna, and now Ke$ha? Corner shops really seem to be getting trashed/robbed for filth in pop videos recently.

Actually, watching it back a second time, scrap any criticism I said, the video is fucking perfect.

Tbh the video is kinda dumb dead2 but it's so perfect and it fits the song so well oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

I don't think it's dumb, it's just pure fun and not to be take seriously. oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Yeah I agree. I definitely don't mean dumb in a bad way xtina1 I mean like sort of meaningless but that's what I love about it because its just pure fun to watch and it makes me happy. It's not some pseudo-art film video and I like it that way. Lana and Gaga sometimes can pull it off but that's just not who Kesha is

Yeah I agree. I definitely don't mean dumb in a bad way xtina1 I mean like sort of meaningless but that's what I love about it because its just pure fun to watch and it makes me happy. It's not some pseudo-art film video and I like it that way. Lana and Gaga sometimes can pull it off but that's just not who Kesha is

Yeah, this is typical Ke$ha and that's why I love it antm1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.