Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

Destiny's Child to reunite at Super Bowl

Beyonce's Super Bowl halftime show just got a little more "Bootylicious."

The R&B superstar, 31 -- who is headlining the big event on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans -- will be joined onstage by her Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly exclusively.

Insiders tell Us the "Crazy in Love" singer will open the much-anticipated show solo; midway through her performance, Williams and Rowland will appear onstage and launch into a short medley of the group's hits, culminating in a brand-new song, "Nuclear," their first original material in more than eight years.

After, Beyonce will take center stage again for the big finale, which is said to include the debut of a track from her upcoming fifth album.

dance4

lmaooo i was just there then ended up here fall1

I was posting something in the ONLY GOAT IN THE FORUM thread and it ended up taking me to the new FOTP and me quoting you fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

What's funny bitch? mad27

Bcuz i agree....tbh i dont want Bey sharing that damn stage wit no one else.....or none of those flops anyway.....i am only here for the Queen only on dat stage as she needs no company/help to rule tha thrown sass1

Bcuz i agree....tbh i dont want Bey sharing that damn stage wit no one else.....or none of those flops anyway.....i am only here for the Queen only on dat stage as she needs no company/help to rule tha thrown sass1

This! I want just her on stage! No need for flops tumblr_m7s2h2Vkyj1rrve8eo1_500.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.