Xtian

Janet Jackson

On 7/3/2018 at 5:33 PM, Out Of The Groove said:

Janet really deserves to be in the Legends or Pioneer section not lost in other artists. Half these young artists wouldn't be doing what they do without Janet paving the way.

Definitely, i made this modified image for the Pioneers section, hope y'all like. This is what Janet deserves.

dBqgoOL.png

unzGBs0.png

janet-jackson_photocreditsolaimanfazel_p

Janet Jackson has partnered with Paradigm Talent Agency for global representation in all areas including touring, theatrical, film, branding and beyond, the company announced today. She was previously with WME.

Janet Jackson is one of the most iconic and culturally significant artists of all time and we are thrilled to partner with her to create global opportunities for her as an artist and for the art she creates,” said Sam Gores, Chairman and CEO of Paradigm. “We will also seek inspiring opportunities to support Janet’s long history and dedication to social activism and female and gender advocacy.”

Jackson has won six Grammy Awards, 2 Emmy nominations, a Golden Globe Award, and a nomination for an Academy Award, along with dozens of American Music Awards and MTV Video Music Awards. Her latest single, “Made For Now,” with Daddy Yankee, debuted at #1 on iTunes and an album is expected in the coming months. For both, she partnered with independent distributor, label and publisher Cinq Music for a recording and distribution agreement through her label Rhythm Nation Records.

Jackson completed her “State of the World” tour earlier this year with a headlining appearance at the Outside Lands festival in San Francisco. Her most recent album, “Unbreakable,” was released on Rhythm Nation through BMG in 2015 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.

Variety

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

A FUCKING [UNDERAPPRECIATED] QUEEN!

It's unbelievable! And all because of the Superbowl which today would never have killed her career, in fact it would be considered sexist to even criticise her.

It's time for Team Janet to get it together and get her YouTube in order though. jj2

16 minutes ago, vesp said:

It's unbelievable! And all because of the Superbowl which today would never have killed her career, in fact it would be considered sexist to even criticise her.

EXACTLY! She was wrongfully blamed and shunned from the industry simply because her nipple was exposed. It's unfortunate it happened, because it really did put her career into the downward spiral.

17 minutes ago, vesp said:

It's time for Team Janet to get it together and get her YouTube in order though. jj2

I would love for that to happen; unfortunately, I just don't see it happen as much as we'd want it to, especially given the complexity of her label history.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

EXACTLY! She was wrongfully blamed and shunned from the industry simply because her nipple was exposed. It's unfortunate it happened, because it really did put her career into the downward spiral.

I would love for that to happen; unfortunately, I just don't see it happen as much as we'd want it to, especially given the complexity of her label history.

Right? And no offense if you're American, but seriously, only in America. rip4 So puritanical over nothing.

giphy.gif