Xtian

Janet Jackson

I'm not a big fan but I love her "janet." and "all For you" albums. I always wanted to listen to her Rhythm Nation album but I haven't managed doing it, yet. :tehe:

Her best album for me is Velvet Rope. Give it a chance!

My only problem with janet is that she adds way too many unecessary interludes lol they're like 10 seconds long. It makes the album longer and most likely to bore the listener.

This is just the WORST. If you appreciate ridiculous shit, watch this in full. It's unhinged in ways that even Magellan couldn't have navigated. ny2

wow. fall1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUHJhEFFm0c&feature=g-wl&context=G20a7e9bAWAAAAAAAAAA

baby1 she's so underrated to me as far as getting her due credit for being influential

i know baby1

I think janet. might be edging out Velvet Rope as my favorite Janet Jackson record. I know that's like #notallowed but I always have a great time listening to it, and I feel the same about Velvet... this just has slightly stronger "best" material to me :tehe: Besides the title track and Together Again of course. shakira1

Plus is has my FAVORITE Janet song. +legend+

I think janet. might be edging out Velvet Rope as my favorite Janet Jackson record. I know that's like #notallowed but I always have a great time listening to it, and I feel the same about Velvet... this just has slightly stronger "best" material to me :tehe: Besides the title track and Together Again of course. shakira1

Plus is has my FAVORITE Janet song. +legend+

Also jammin to janet. as we speak :D

If +legend+

This Time oprah1

Still I think Velvet rope is superior, I mean Rope Burn >>>>>>>>

I just love how all over the board janet. goes. And the sense of fun injected to it is really what wins me over. It's a good summer album. I LOVE Velvet Rope, don't get me wrong. It just lacks that sense of happiness, obviously, given the circumstances under which it was recorded. It's not that I like janet. more because it's more fun because part of what draws me to VR is the darkness. I just feel like, if I had to rank them in an iTunes popbars sense, her albums would stack up like:

janet. 1.00000000000

Velvet Rope .984738593284

Rhythm Nation 1814 .9201029448384

Control .8674723821025

All For You .7502939300329

Damita Jo .63839404039281

20 Y.O. .43001035839855

Discipline .37372749593002

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Listening to like, 45 Janet singles in chronological order. +tehe3+ I'm on Let's Wait Awhile which I always thought was kind of wimpy and doesn't really hold up next to future ballads that cultivate a particular 'Janet Ballad Sound.'