Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

iPad 5 images leak...

337251-ipad-5-mock-images.jpg

According to the same sources who leaked the images for the iPad Mini & iPad 4 before launch, this is the new iPad 5 that is expected to come in Q3 2013. It finally catches up with the rest of the iOS designed products which include the iPad Mini, iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5. It will be the fourth iPad since March 2012. The iPad Mini 2 is also expected to be released with an updated Retina screen.

So many iPads. slayed1

I don't understand why they had to release the iPad 4 when this was only around the corner.

I love Apple, but they're just pushing it now

Steve would never have even used the iPad as they have now. He hated smaller screens as well. The iPad mini would never have happened. It's not like Apple are struggling.

One think Steve also said is that he would never get rid of the white MacBook's. As soon as he passes away, they get rid of them :/

Now we have a MacBook Pro & MacBook Air but no original MacBook. It's stupid AF.

And there are rumors that there will be a new Iphone this summer too fall1

Yeah there is supposed to be two this year. One the iPhone 5 successor and one with more real estate (bigger screen)

like c'mon. Apple have always had a small product range for the better. Now I feel like its turning into Samsung with 5789 different things that do the same thing.

Steve would never have even used the iPad as they have now. He hated smaller screens as well. The iPad mini would never have happened. It's not like Apple are struggling.

One think Steve also said is that he would never get rid of the white MacBook's. As soon as he passes away, they get rid of them :/

Now we have a MacBook Pro & MacBook Air but no original MacBook. It's stupid AF.

I still have a white MacBook, i bought it a few weeks before they stopped making them bs11

Yeah there is supposed to be two this year. One the iPhone 5 successor and one with more real estate (bigger screen)

like c'mon. Apple have always had a small product range for the better. Now I feel like its turning into Samsung with 5789 different things that do the same thing.

They're turning in such a mess. They should release maximum 1 new thing every year and hype it up. The GP will get tired of all their products if they continue this way

I still have a white MacBook, i bought it a few weeks before they stopped making them bs11

They're turning in such a mess. They should release maximum 1 new thing every year and hype it up. The GP will get tired of all their products if they continue this way

Is your's the Mid 2010 White Unibody? Mine is cry0

I also have a 128GB Retina but its shit ny2

That pic of the iPad looks really dodgy. I can't keep track of iPads...

I think it's so weird not to have a normal MacBook, just the pro... um1 Yeah, Apple need to re-think

They're seriously going downhill dead2

They need to consolidate the lines because it's getting ridiculous. Some kid in my class pulled out this tiny little tablet once and I had no idea until I looked really closely but it was actually an iPad and I'm like shock1

Their products used to be so iconic and so recognizable. Now it's getting too confusing

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.