Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Nicole Scherzingers new album is all about having fun!

Nicole-Scherzinger-Cosmopolitan-UK-September-2012-2.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger’s been chatting away about ‘Boomerang’ and her forthcoming album opus and basically we’re all in for a lot of “fun”.

Speaking to Kiss FM, the ‘AmenJena’ chanteuse said: “['Boomerang' is] just a fresh song, a fresh sound with energy behind it – on this single and the whole album, so it’s fun! I know it’s so cheesy but I actually have a song on the album called ‘Fun’.”

“I’m not gonna be like “Oh it’s just deep”. I mean there are some songs like that, but for the most part I think [fun's] what we need at the start of the year right?”

Correct.

She was also asked who she’s worked with on the new album and lo and behold, will.i.am’s involved.

“Will actually executive produced the whole album, so, it’s him and my friend Antony Preston,” Scherzy explained. “We worked on it together. The single was produced by will.i.am and Sandy Vee helped with the track.”

My fav part

'Boomerang' is just a fresh song, a fresh sound with energy behind it
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

Pretty better be on this album. ny9

And for all those calling her a flop, she may not have had any success in America, but in the UK she has a Top 10 Platinum album, five Top 20 hits from that album, including two Top 3 songs, an a #1.

How many of your favorites had that with their last studio effort? sass1

goddead2

I wonder if this album will ever come outdead2

yeah it def is lj1 XF gave her a huge popularity boost in the UK, im sure Boomerang will go at least top 10, and the album will launch off of that.

Boomerang releases March 10, i wouldnt be surprised if the album released March 17 or the week after

Pretty better be on this album. ny9

And for all those calling her a flop, she may not have had any success in America, but in the UK she has a Top 10 Platinum album, five Top 20 hits from that album, including two Top 3 songs, an a #1.

How many of your favorites had that with their last studio effort? sass1

yas shut them downE +queenbitch+

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.