Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

GODGA is coming HARD with GODPOP!

LMFAO, no, your ass WISHES things worked liked that :lmfao:

Just because people stan Britney, RIhanna, or anyone else doesn't make their opinion of something less valid, because their whole lives don't revolve around those popstars and actually maybe you noticed people outside the internet have lives and experiences that help them create perception of what's good and bad and if I say Shitga's new lyircs suck because they OBVIOUSLY do, you.will.deal no matter how hard you think I don't have the right to.

And no one here was even talking about Gaga's previous writing in the first place so your little paragraph was once again an attempt to show your obsession with putting down the ones 'without musical input'. Definition of transparent.

tumblr_mavjkyJXpM1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Fucking dragged that snob +lmfao+

Why has it suddenly become about playing instruments? This thread is about shit lyrics, and if gaga stans are proud of her writing them herself there is something wrong dead2

Its naive of anyone to question the musical knowledge of ANY of the pop girls when we dont know the behind the scenes of the recording writing proccless. Katy had most of her first album written before she even got signed. Britney wrote everytime which shits on 90% of gagas songs. Madonna plays drums and guitar and also writes 99% of her songs...as i said-naive. Just because someone doesnt play a flaming gimp piano with their feet/chin/ballsack on stage doesnt mean they dont know music sass1

Why has it suddenly become about playing instruments? This thread is about shit lyrics, and if gaga stans are proud of her writing them herself there is something wrong dead2

Its naive of anyone to question the musical knowledge of ANY of the pop girls when we dont know the behind the scenes of the recording writing proccless. Katy had most of her first album written before she even got signed. Britney wrote everytime which shits on 90% of gagas songs. Madonna plays drums and guitar and also writes 99% of her songs...as i said-naive. Just because someone doesnt play a flaming gimp piano with their feet/chin/ballsack on stage doesnt mean they dont know music sass1

tumblr_maf4tqX4an1r1emlm.gif

You couldn't come for my post, so you instead inject the ad hominem approach--simply attack the person instead of the argument. One of the things I need to teach about today, so thank you for reminding me to kindly of a good example.

Except it's the exact approach you used, you targeted group of people and labeled their opinion as invalid just because they stan for certain artists instead of explaining why those lyrics are good or bad in the first place. Cute self drag :lmfao::lmfao:

Even considering your 8 month seniority, you have amassed 3-4x my post count. I strongly doubt, for that reason alone, that you are in a position to say 'you internet blah blah gibberish' I'm serious I struggled to even comprehend your post because of the aforementioned seethe.

nice try, but I have been on FOTP for 2 and a half years (which means almost a year before april 2011 since it's the join date of everyone who was here before the hack). :)

It's not transparent; I've clearly stated it, so in actually it's quite APPARENT: I don't like artists with no input whatsoever. I find Gaga refreshing because she has input in EVERYTHING.

yes it is because it has NOTHING to do with the topic, absolutely nothing. you just wanted to bring it out because you are sorry but no better words for me to use than: stuck up snob. +thumbsup+

Except it's the exact approach you used, you targeted group of people and labeled their opinion as invalid just because they stan for certain artists instead of explaining why those lyrics are good or bad in the first place. Cute self drag :lmfao::lmfao:

nice try, but I have been on FOTP for 2 and a half years (which means almost a year before april 2011 since it's the join date of everyone who was here before the hack). :)

yes it is because it has NOTHING to do with the topic, absolutely nothing. you just wanted to bring it out because you are sorry but no better words for me to use than: stuck up snob. +thumbsup+

You came after me personally, not just a 'fanbase'.

You continue to do so.

I rather be a stuck up snob than a hypocrite that stans an artist with near 0 input, yet has the audacity to bash an artist who contributes to her own image, music, and lyrics. In such, you live in the ultimate glass house and are throwing the hugest of stones.

Keep personally attacking me. You think it's any different than calling someone an idiot?

You came after me personally, not just a 'fanbase'.

You continue to do so.

I rather be a stuck up snob than a hypocrite that stans an artist with near 0 input, yet has the audacity to bash an artist who contributes to her own image, music, and lyrics. In such, you live in the ultimate glass house and are throwing the hugest of stones.

Keep personally attacking me. You think it's any different than calling someone an idiot?

Urm no in my first post I never came for you personally, you might re-read it, I just defended other people opinion.

And I repeat, why do you refuse to put the idea in your brain that no on was talking about/questioning Gaga's artistry or whatever but just the fact that those lyrics are shit. Even Gaga stan on the first page wrote that.

It's not like you said to me 'Your post is full of seething' like I had anger issues or something nicki43 you also called me mad nicki43

And yes the reason I called you a snob (wasn't the first one to it in this thread though nicki43) was once again because you decided to switch the topic of the thread to your usual little rant, I on the other side wasn't coming for Gaga in any of those departments you mentioned. riri13

i actually hope these arent lyrics or else im already disappointed, what happened to the girl who wrote bloody mary? um3 and death at the other stans of other pop gurls feeding in this thread like vultures, sopme of you are more excited for ARTPOP than me um3

I can't with:

The Britney Stans

The Rihanna Stans

The Katy Stans

And even the X stans

coming in here talking about what COULD BE a shit lyric when your bitches can't write/produce/sing a whole fucking CATALOG....they have to clutch straws and get something already mostly-penned/produced and add their little shit to it.

whereas Gaga starts from scratch and gets nominated for Grammy's for doing so:

Stay mad when your faves sing "I smell your breath, it makes me cry", "Shine Bright like Sia said too", "Boom boom boom moon moon moon" with the HELP of 3+ writers.

Do not come for an artist who can produce, knows key signatures/tempos, and whose doesn't have her voice PURE GIVE OUT ON THEM during her OWN fucking songs.

Gaga irritates me no end, but damn you just dragged the other stanbases left & right yell1

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

It's one line of simple lyrics, you fools. Of course they'll sound dumber without the music. From the looks, it's just one of the "fun" songs she's been talking about, this doesn't represent the entire ArtPop album. Some of the lyrics from EVERY other artist you people stan are a lot worse than those and you KNOW that. +laughcry+

I can't with:

The Britney Stans

The Rihanna Stans

The Katy Stans

And even the X stans

coming in here talking about what COULD BE a shit lyric when your bitches can't write/produce/sing a whole fucking CATALOG....they have to clutch straws and get something already mostly-penned/produced and add their little shit to it.

whereas Gaga starts from scratch and gets nominated for Grammy's for doing so:

Stay mad when your faves sing "I smell your breath, it makes me cry", "Shine Bright like Sia said too", "Boom boom boom moon moon moon" with the HELP of 3+ writers.

Do not come for an artist who can produce, knows key signatures/tempos, and whose doesn't have her voice PURE GIVE OUT ON THEM during her OWN fucking songs.

/thread. lotus1

"shit lyrics" yet more critical acclaim than all of your favs combined. lotus1 not to mention 5x more successful. lotus1 & clearly millions of people who are willing to pay HUNDREDS of dollars to see these "shit" lyrics LIVE. (just ask ONE of her TWO multi-hundred million grossing tourS) lotus1

"shit lyrics" yet more critical acclaim than all of your favs combined. lotus1 not to mention 5x more successful. lotus1 & clearly millions of people who are willing to pay HUNDREDS of dollars to see these "shit" lyrics LIVE. (just ask ONE of her TWO multi-hundred million grossing tourS) lotus1

they just want to see her live before her cocaine overdose, not exactly because of her "intelligent & artistic" lyrics +shrug+

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.