Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

and the most epic videography lifetime award goes to...

Madonna, Janet, Michael, Björk, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Britney. 6 nearly flawless videographies that I love... in that order.

i only know some of her videos and they are great. 2 days ago i listened her greatest hits album and all of her early hits sound the same to me fall1 when i listened them i had the feeling that i am listening Bobby Brown - My Prerogative instrumental with Janet's vocal all over againfall5

i only know some of her videos and they are great. 2 days ago i listened her greatest hits album and all of her early hits sound the same to me fall1 when i listened them i had the feeling that i am listening Bobby Brown - My Prerogative instrumental with Janet's vocal all over againfall5

You must be talking about her Control and RN1814 singles +tehe3+ all the singles sound similar because they a part of a complete musical story... mostly all written and produced by the same 3 people: Janet, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Jimmy and Terry were her main production team for 5 albums straight (1986-2001) and they evolved together. After AFY, she started adding in other producers (like JD) and kinda messed up the magic imo.

Her early hitt singles remind you of My Prerogative because it's New Jack Swing.

agRih BOMT, Oops, Stronger, SLAVE, ITZ era, and etc +legend+

You must be talking about her Control and RN1814 singles +tehe3+ all the singles sound similar because they a part of a complete musical story... mostly all written and produced by the same 3 people: Janet, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Jimmy and Terry were her main production team for 5 albums straight (1986-2001) and they evolved together. After AFY, she started adding in other producers (like JD) and kinda messed up the magic imo.

Her early hitt singles remind you of My Prerogative because it's New Jack Swing.

yeah I noticed that too tbh, esp on 20 YO, that album seems just too polished, it wasn't really natural for her, even though I love a lot of songs on it.

Don't Let Me Get Me,Just Like A Pill,Family Portrait and what else? Let me remind you that all those three were from the only album she was actually creative.

Stupid Gods, Trouble, So What, Please Don't Leave Me, Sober, U + Ur Hand, Try, Funhouse, Raise Your Glass... um3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.