Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

and the most epic videography lifetime award goes to...

oh, excuse me, didn't know the topic of this thread was "videos who people remember" and not " and the most epic videography"

um3

People actually DO remember epic videos.That's how you know how epic/inspirational they are.

No impact,no epicness honey.And let's admit P!nk has only minimal effect with her work.

tumblr_mcnka3Glnt1rtmiq6o1_500.gif

If It's Lovin' That You Want +legend+

Cheers +legend+

You Da One +legend+

Talk That Talk +legend+

dead2

Rihanna makes good music videos since Rated R era tbh

before that she and her videos were so basicfall5

People actually DO remember epic videos.That's how you know how epic/inspirational they are.

No impact,no epicness honey.And let's admit P!nk has only minimal effect with her work.

tumblr_mcnka3Glnt1rtmiq6o1_500.gif

OMG Electric Six's videography is flawless.

Fuck me, Dick Valentine.

she really does have a great series of music videos that not many bitches today approach.

they are stylistic, appropriate to the song's meaning, and get people stanning. who else? Kylie and Madonna, ofc. but of the bitches in this generation, no one else comes close to Britsus' videos besides possibly Rihanna, but I don't think she quite has as many memorable videos yet. maybe another 4 albums. so let's talk about ha again in 2 years.

yeah until TFM era.

then she destroyed everything with messy videos of BTW era+laughcry+

like if Britney has done anything iconic in the past half decade? sit. her last memorable video was toxic and you know it. fall1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.