Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

and the most epic videography lifetime award goes to...

she really does have a great series of music videos that not many bitches today approach.

they are stylistic, appropriate to the song's meaning, and get people stanning. who else? Kylie and Madonna, ofc. but of the bitches in this generation, no one else comes close to Britsus' videos besides possibly Rihanna, but I don't think she quite has as many memorable videos yet. maybe another 4 albums. so let's talk about ha again in 2 years.

YOU THINK RIHANNA HAS MEMORABLE VIDEOS?

fall5

THE DELUSION.

fall5

Half of Britney's are kind of just boring, fluffy videos that no-one remembers or cares about. I'm not saying that some of her videos aren't excellent, but she definitely doesn't have the best.

um3

If youre implying that Gagas videos are more iconic than Britneys then you are sadly mistaken.

And look at me, I can use shitty fonts too. Arent I cool?

YOU THINK RIHANNA HAS MEMORABLE VIDEOS?

fall5

THE DELUSION.

fall5

Well she obviously deserves some credibility since she did win Video of the year in 2012 (Not to mention all her nominations by herself, alongside drake and coldplay um3), meanwhile Gagas over done 10 minute videos were all ignored except for BTW in 2011 sha1
like if Britney has done anything iconic in the past half decade? sit. her last memorable video was toxic and you know it. fall1

false sis rih3

Everytime - iconic, it's like predicted her meltdown

My Prerogative - iconic intro, sex party and K-Fed cameo

Gimme More - low budget unique hot mess with iconic Britney, bitch line.

Piece Of Me - best paparazzi/media video ever, iconic

Womanizer - the definition of comeback music video, iconic

If U Seek Amy - 2 Britney personas, hypocrite American society, iconic

Till The World Ends - video of apocalypse, iconic

sha1

false sis rih3

Gimme More - low budget unique hot mess with iconic Britney, bitch line.

Piece Of Me - best paparazzi/media video ever, iconic

Womanizer - the definition of comeback music video, iconic

Till The World Ends - video of apocalypse, iconic

sha1

fixed, and thats stretching it...

Well she obviously deserves some credibility since she did win Video of the year in 2012 (Not to mention all her nominations by herself, alongside drake and coldplay um3), meanwhile Gagas over done 10 minute videos were all ignored except for BTW in 2011 sha1

Yes, she won video of the year for a Marina And The Diamonds video.

sha1

kiikiikii

Not a Gaga stan coming for Rihanna for not being original omg dead2

lol ignore ha kii rihanna also won a video of the year award for umbrella but the monster keeps trying also her youtube channel is the most viewed among female artists so of course they are memorable kii

lol ignore ha kii rihanna also won a video of the year award for umbrella but the monster keeps trying also her youtube channel is the most viewed among female artists so of course they are memorable kii

kiikiikii I almost forgot, from Gagas Vevo channel

46841_543624932322549_1118180707_n.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.