Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Didn’t Lady Reductive learn with Born This Way?

well tbh gaga is found in a different situation cuz back then she didn't need the hype for BTW at all, but right now when she's been under the radar for so long and no one has curred about her saggy ass in such a long while she needs all the hype she can get.

who Gaga or Christina? #LotusWillRise

but who else can create this hype without even publicly announcing anything though? ny2 the born this way "album of the decade" thing she told fans in a concert and the next thing you know, it's all over the media. the queen her power ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Unlike most Pop Princesses, Gaga actually puts a lot of effort, work and soul into her albums and music so she has the right to be proud of them. Calling it her best album so far is not "Over hyping" it, you haven't heard it yet... You have no idea if it is or isn't.

Regardless, it's called an OPINION. In HER opinion, it is an amazing album. I would hope the artist would think that.

If she wasn't confident in her work and didn't think it was an amazing album, I would think something was wrong.

I agree but she saying "she wont be able to top it because it sounds so good" sort of over does the "its my best album yet" hype.

Unlike most Pop Princesses, Gaga actually puts a lot of effort, work and soul into her albums and music so she has the right to be proud of them. Calling it her best album so far is not "Over hyping" it, you haven't heard it yet... You have no idea if it is or isn't.

Regardless, it's called an OPINION. In HER opinion, it is an amazing album. I would hope the artist would think that.

If she wasn't confident in her work and didn't think it was an amazing album, I would think something was wrong.

this made me giggle +laughcry+

If 21 isn't, what is?

you seriously need to shut the fuck up about the "album of the decade". stop asking questions that won't ever have an answer. Listen. "the best album of the decade" is COMPLETELY subjective. BTW, at least to me, IS the album of the decade. To you, and to many others, it may be 21. To others, it may be Teenage Dream, etc. but their certainly isn't a definite answer. why? because taste is subjective, not factual.

you seriously need to shut the fuck up about the "album of the decade". stop asking questions that won't ever have an answer. Listen. "the best album of the decade" is COMPLETELY subjective. BTW, at least to me, IS the album of the decade. To you, and to many others, it may be 21. To others, it may be Teenage Dream, etc. but their certainly isn't a definite answer. why? because taste is subjective, not factual.

You have really got no clue. At the end of each decade, the album that sold the most in that decade is announced.

So basically, who has the higher chance so far? Adele or Gaga?

:)

You have really got no clue. At the end of each decade, the album that sold the most in that decade is announced.

So basically, who has the higher chance so far? Adele or Gaga?

:)

What does the "album of the decade" mean tho? Until you can define "album of the decade", then you can talk. :) So.. for now, "album of the decade" will remain subjective. :)
What does the "album of the decade" mean tho? Until you can define "album of the decade", then you can talk. :) So.. for now, "album of the decade" will remain subjective. :)

Well album of the decade is usually indicated at the end of the decade as the best selling album of that decade.

For example, The Beatles claimed the 'album of the decade' in the 2000s.

Adele has so far claimed that title this decade until/unless someone dethrones her :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.