Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest ♚

Review Animal!

Ooh, this is my specialty :tehe:

1. Your Love Is My Drug. I'm addicted to this song, it's just so happy and it makes me want to spin around in circles. (also I've adopted it as my theme song for Ke$ha :tehe:)

2. TiK ToK This song just has so much staying power. It's all I could want in a pop song. I've never liked one song for as long as I've loved TiK ToK.

3.Take It Off it's very catchy, and the bridge is the best part. However, It needed to be placed differently on the album or something, it just doesn't go.

4. Ki$$ N Tell I go through phases of loving this song, and skipping it. For some reason it just doesn't stick with me like the other songs.

5. Stephen I can't believe how unpopular it seems to be, when it's actually one of my favorites on the album. I love the lyrics so much +smitten+

6.Blah Blah Blah Definitely one of my top favorites on Animal. I can't get over the lyrics :tehe:

7.Hungover Probably my least favorite of the slow songs on Animal, but still a top listened track. Amazingly well written, and it shows her softer side.

8.Party At A Rich Dude's House I LOVE this song. It's best played at top volume, and it always puts me in a good mood. I actually prefer it live though.

9. Back$tabber It's a good song (of course) but it just doesn't have that catchy-ness, I never seem to get it stuck in my head. I prefered the uncensored version over the version that was on the CD I bought +whatever+

10.Blind One of my favorites. I love the versatility of her voice in this song, and the lyrics are top notch.

11. D.I.N.O.$.A.U.R This song is like no other. It's just hilarious, and I will admit to singing it randomly in public places :lmfao:

12.Dancing With Tears In My Eyes Another favorite. I just love all of Ke$ha's slow songs. +smitten+

13.Boots & Boys Undeniably my least favorite track on the album. Not quite sure why it made the cut. I still listen to it every time I listen to Animal though. +whatever+

14.Animal The absolute perfect way to close. I really wish it had been a single, because it is still radio friendly, but also slower, and different from the other songs.

I should stop typing now, even though there's so much more to say. +smitten+

Your Love Is My Drug: IMO the best single from the ones she went with, it's so addicting. The verses are perfect, (second verse is my fave). I remember falling in love with it the first time I heard it on the radio. They overplayed it but idc, amazing song <3

Tik Tok: Where to start with this song.. Such a smash single. I remember hearing it on the Galaxy music channel MONTHS before it came out and became super popular. I love this song, it's got a fun video and such a fun vibe to it.

Take It Off: Omg.. I love this song. Hearing it on youtube for the first time and absolutely loving it. The video for Take it Off is my fave from Ke$ha, its honestly her best. She looks clean, and fresh. Glitter everywhere, I just love it. So much fun to dance to, AMAZING song.

Kiss N Tell: My fave song on the album. It's a shame this song wasn't a single. The beat is AMAZING, so popy and fun. I love the chorus, the hooks. It's an amazing song. It's her best song in my opinion..

Stephen: I don't like this song.. it's one of the only ones I don't like.. It's just dull to me. Not much else to say..

Hungover: Not much of a fan of this song either.. It's alright but very meh.

Party At A Rich Dudes House: I love this freaking song. I love the drum in the opening, the verses are funny, the chorus is invading and just gets stuck right in your head.

Backstabber: Not a fan of this song either.. the opening bothers me. I don't care for it

Blind: SO AMAZING. I would have loved this to be a single. The chorus is so good. It sorta reminds me of 'See you Again' when she says "You're never gonna catch me cry (oooh oh ooh oh)" "Oooh oh I, I cant wait, to see you again". I think of that every time I hear it lol.

Dinosaur: Hilarious song. Im not big on it, but it's so funny to me.. All my friends just love it.

Dancing With Tears In My Eyes: I love her voice in this song.. The first verse is amazing. This could have been a good single aswell <3

Boots & Boys: Next

Animal: I LOVE THIS SONG. I owned Cannibal before Animal and had only heard the billboard remix of it. Lemme just say the original shits ALLLL over that mess. Animal is such a good song. Im in LOVE with her voice on it. The beat.. the chorus. It's so good, one of my faves from the album. Could have done AMAZING as a single.. Ugh I cannot explain my love for this song.

That is all +queenbitch+

1) Your Love Is My Drug. This song was my favorite when the album first came out, it's an amazing dance anthem thats entirely relate-able. The only part I really hate is the "I like your beard" bit. 9/10

2) TiK ToK I bought this song when it was first released on iTunes back in '09. it's so amazing, and possibly the perfect pop song: it has trashy lyrics and an amazing instrumental. This song shot Ke$ha into superstardom due to the fact she's a trashy ho who knows what a good time is, and this song proves it. It was my ringtone for EVER. 10/10

3) Take It Off One of my favorites on the album, it's a nice trashy song, much like TiK ToK. 9/10

4) Kiss N Tell This song is amazing, and I love it (mostly because she uses the word Slut <3). Even though I love it, I sometimes skip it for unknown reasons. 8/10

5) Stephen It's a cute song, but not really my type of thing. I go through phases of loving and hating it. 6/10

6) Blah Blah Blah Love this song, the lyrics are stupid and pointless and it's simply amazing. 10/10

7) Hungover My favorite on Animal, it's so relate-able for me. It's a sweet cool down from the other pumping songs on the album, and it's epic. 11/10

8) Party At A Rich Dude's House This. Song. Is. So. Whorish. 10/10

9) Back$tabber I. CANNOT. believe they censored it. like what the hell?! The curse words were the best part. The censors made this one of my least favorites. 7/10

10) Blind Second favorite on the album, it's a nice mid-tempo song that I like to listen to when I'm upset, or am just tired of the excessive bass and blasting vocals of dance music. 9/10

11) D.I.N.O.$.A.U.R This song is stupid. I love it. 10/10

12) Dancing With Tears In My Eyes This song is amazing. I relate to it, just like Hungover, and soft Ke$ha is always a pleasure. 10/10

13) Boots & Boys This song's demo was the second Ke$ha song I came in contact with. It's epic, and I find my self blasting this song out of my car with the windows down on the highway. 10/10

14) Animal Another least favorite :/ not a very good way to end an album in my opinion, but it's a good song, with a good message 8/10

OVER ALL SCORE: 9/10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.