Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Redporus

Keri Hilson Cusses out B Stans

Keri Hilson has had it up to HERE with those mean ol’ Beyonce stans who continue to bash her on Twitter, and she took to the popular social networking site the other day to vent about how tired she is of seeing all of the nasty things people have to say about her in her @mentions and replies.

http://gossiponthis.com/2013/03/10/keri-hilson-lashes-out-at-twitter-bullies-beyonce-fans-stop-bashing-me-its-too-much/

I dont want to screen capture the tweets just follow the link and prepare to be slayed dead2.gif' alt='dead3'>

dead2.gif' alt='dead3'>

I'M DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I'M DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Heres another dead2.gif' alt='dead3'>

But.... God hasn't erased you from life yet... So God HASN'T dealt w/ it.. RT @KeriHilson: As for my mistakes, God has dealt with me.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.