RihannaRTT

Yu-Gi-Oh! | New Simulator Released

Yu-Gi-Oh! Speed Duel [TCG]

SpeedDuelStarterDecks.jpg?resize=679%2C445&ssl=1

First ever release date: January 24, 2019

GAME RULES

Each player begins the game with 4000 LP (Life Points)
Each player starts the game with 4 cards in the starting hand
The Main Deck size is 20 to 30 cards
5 cards maximum size in the Extra Deck
Each player has 1 Skill Card  that they place near the Dueling field at the start of the Duel.
Skill Card’s effects do not use the chain
Extra Deck monsters can be placed in the Main Monster Zone (there are no Extra Monster Zones on the field)
Each player has 3 Main Monster Zones, 3 Spell and Trap Zones, 1 Field Zone and a Graveyard.
There is no Main Phase 2, so remember to set any Spells or Traps you want to use before you enter your Battle Phase!
The first player doesn’t draw on their first turn, the hand size limit is 6.
Both players can have an active Field Spell Card and a maximum of 3 copies of any card with the same name in both the Main Deck and the Extra Deck.

(For those familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, you'll recognise those rules)

CARD RULES

Existing Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards CANNOT be used in this format.
However, the Speed Duel cards (with the exception of Skill Cards) may be used in a proper Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG format duel.
Speed Duel cards have a holographic "SPEED DUEL" text across the info box of the card.
Skill Cards relate to a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise with that character being shown on the back, and the card effect on the front. 
The first set of cards released are the Starter Decks, totalling roughly 120 unique cards. These decks are Destiny Masters and Duelists of Tomorrow. Each starter deck contains 3 smaller smarter decks (for a total of 6) usually with 20 cards, 3 extra special variant cards (like Amazoness Village) and 9 Skill Cards (3 per character). Destiny Masters focuses on Yugi, Pegasus and Ishizu, while Duelists of Tomorrow has decks for Joey, Kaiba and Mai.
The first Booster Pack, Arena of Lost Souls, releases on March 29th containing 50 new cards - including three skill cards for Bonz. Each pack contains 4 cards. 
More pre-constructed decks and booster packs will be released in the future. 

CARD LISTINGS

Starter Decks: Destiny Masters
24 January 2019

A Cat of Ill Omen
Black Illusion Ritual
Blast Held by a Tribute
Blue Dragon Summoner
Dark Magic Attack
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician
Dark Rabbit
Double Coston
Feral Imp
Gravekeeper's Assailant
Gravekeeper's Cannonholder
Gravekeeper's Chief
Gravekeeper's Curse
Gravekeeper's Oracle
Gravekeeper's Priestess
Gravekeeper's Recruiter
Gravekeeper's Shaman
Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier
Gravekeeper's Stele
Gravekeeper's Vassal
Hidden Temples of Necrovalley
Jar of Greed
Legion the Fiend Jester
Lightforce Sword
Magic Jammer
Magician's Circle
Mimicat
Parrot Dragon
Relinquished
Riryoku
Rite of Spirit
Rogue Doll
Sage's Stone
Sebek's Blessing
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Shard of Greed
Sword of Deep-Seated
The Eye of Truth
The Golden Apples
The Stern Mystic
Thousand Knives
Toon Alligator
Toon Defense
Toon Masked Sorcerer
Toon Mermaid
Toon Rollback
Toon Summoned Skull
Toon Table of Contents
Toon World
Tribute Doll
Wild Tornado
Wonder Wand
Yami

Starter Decks: Duelists of Tomorrow
24 January 2019

Alligator's Sword Dragon
Alligator's Sword
Amazoness Archers
Amazoness Chain Master
Amazoness Heirloom
Amazoness Sage
Amazoness Swords Woman
Amazoness Village
Baby Dragon
Battle Ox
Birdface
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Burst Stream of Destruction
Champion's Vigilance
Copycat
Cost Down
Cyber Shield
Dicephoon
Dragon's Rebirth
Elegant Egotist
Flame Manipulator
Flame Swordsman
Fusion Gate
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Graceful Dice
Harpie Lady 1
Harpie Lady 2
Harpie Lady 3
Harpie Lady Sisters
Harpies' Hunting Ground
Interdimensional Matter Transporter
Kaibaman
Kunai with Chain
Legendary Sword
Little-Winguard
Lord of D.
Luster Dragon #2
Masaki the Legendary Swordsman
Meteor Dragon
Mountain
Polymerization
Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Red-Eyes Spirit
Ryu-Kishin Powered
Shadow of Eyes
Skull Dice
Sogen
Sonic Shooter
Spirit Ryu
Stamping Destruction
Stray Lambs
The Flute of Summoning Dragon
Thousand Dragon
Time Wizard
Trap Jammer
Triangle Ecstasy Spark
Twin-Headed Behemoth
Tyrant Dragon
Windstorm of Etaqua

Arena of Lost Souls
29 March 2019

Arcana Knight Joker
Jack's Knight
King's Knight
Queen's Knight
Sphere Kuriboh
Twister

SKILL LISTINGS

Starter Decks: Destiny Masters
24 January 2019

Destiny Draw
Yami Yugi/Skill
If you lose 2000 or more LP, you can activate this Skill during your next Draw Phase.
During your Draw Phase, you may search your Deck for any card, reveal it to your opponent, and add it to your hand instead of drawing. If you do that, flip this card over.

Final Draw
Yami Yugi/Skill
Activate this Skill during your Main Phase. Once per turn, during your turn, you may place a counter on this Skill. If it has 3 or more counters when you would draw a card, you may search your Deck for any card and add it to your hand instead. At the end of the turn you use this Skill, you lose the Duel.

Gravekeeper’s Lot
Ishizu/Skill
If you lose 1800 or more LP, you can activate this Skill during your next Draw Phase.
During your Draw Phase, you may search your Deck for a “Gravekeeper’s” card, reveal it to your opponent, and add it to your hand instead of drawing. If you do that, flip this card over.

It's a Toon's World!
Pegasus/Skill/Continuous Spell Card
This card is treated as “Toon World”.

Millennium Eye
Pegasus/Skill
At the start of the Duel, look at your opponent’s opening hand. You may choose to have that player shuffle their hand into their Deck and draw a new hand. (If both players use a Skill at the same time, the Turn player resolves their Skill first.)

Millennium Necklace
Ishizu/Skill
At the start of the opponent’s turn, before they draw, you may look at the top 3 cards of their Deck and rearrange them in any order.
This Skill can only be used once per Duel.

Mind Scan
Pegasus/Skill

Power of Dark
Yami Yugi/Skill/Field Spell
All Fiend and Spellcaster monsters on the field gain 200 ATK/DEF, also all Fairy monsters on the field lose 200 ATK/DEF.

Prescience
Ishizu/Skill
If your opponent’s LP is more than twice your LP, activate this Skill.
You may look at the top card of both your and your opponent’s Deck at any time.

Starter Decks: Duelists of Tomorrow
24 January 2019

Aroma Strategy
Mai/Skill
You may look at the top card of your Deck at any time.

Beatdown!
Kaiba/Skill
If you control a Level 5 or higher monster, you can activate this Skill.
All monsters you currently control gain 300 ATK for each Level 5 or higher monster you control. At the end of your turn, flip this card over.

Dragon Caller
Kaiba/Skill
Once per Duel, you can use 1 of the following Skills.
• If you successfully Normal Summon “Lord of D.”, add 1 “The Flute of Summoning Dragon” from your Deck or GY to your hand.
• Reveal “The Flute of Summoning Dragon” from your hand, then add 1 “Lord of D.” from your Deck or GY to your hand.

Flight of the Harpies
Mai/Skill
If you lose 1800 or more LP, you can activate this Skill during your next Draw Phase.
During your Draw Phase, you may search your Deck for a “Harpie” card, reveal it to your opponent, and add it to your hand instead of drawing. If you do that, flip this card over.

Grit
Joey/Skill
At the start of your turn, call 2 numbers and roll a six-sided die. If you roll a number you called, your LP do not get lower than 1 until the end of your opponent's next turn. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.

Last Gamble
Joey/Skill
At the start of the 5th turn, activate this Skill (count both players' turns).
During your Main Phase, you can reduce your LP to 100 and discard 2 cards from your hand. Roll a six-sided die and draw cards equal to the result. This Skill can only be used once per Duel.

Pal-O’Mine-zation!
Joey/Skill
During your turn, you may reveal 1 Normal Monster in your hand. This turn, that Monster can substitute for any 1 Fusion Material. If you do, the other Fusion Material(s) must be the correct one(s). This Skill can only be used once per Duel.

Peak Performance
Kaiba/Skill/Field Spell Card
All Dragon, Winged Beast, and Thunder monsters on the field gain 200 ATK/DEF.

Tribal Synergy
Mai/Skill
If you have an “Amazoness” monster and a “Harpie” monster in your hand, reveal them and draw 1 card. 
If you control an “Amazoness” monster and a “Harpie” monster, draw 2 cards. 
Each of these Skills can only be used once per Duel.

Ok, so here's what I pretty much have to say. I really am a mega mega fan and still in love with Yugioh. I don't really talk about it much; except to those unfortunate souls who i spam with on MSN

;)

I always watched the Original "Yu-Gi-Oh" when I was young, and I think at one point I had all of the original 4 starter decks - SDY, SDK, SDJ and SDP. I really disliked how Yugioh advanced tbh; my favorite is obviously the original Yugioh just because it was so flawless and I still love to re-watch it again today. Yugioh GX wasn't bad per se, it was just a downfall since the original. And the new ones past GX, I can't even mention coz they're awful and I hate how everything is now Synchro. So i will probably be talking about the Classic Yu-Gi-Oh!

As for my favorite characters; obviously Yugi/Yami, I also enjoy the banter from Pegasus, and Mai is somehow one of my faves too; her attitude slays. If we're talking about the abridged series then Tea slays the fuck out of me then :ayumi:

As for cards; my favorite card itself is the flawless Dark Magician Girl; and Dark Magician comes a close second for me. I've always built my deck around these cards and tried to imitate a Yugi deck. I may post a full decklist later.

I have quite a few games; I have had Capsule Monsters Coliseum (one of my absolute faves) on PS2 along with Duelist of the Roses. In addition I have Falsebound Kingdom on the Gamecube, along with a few GBA games like Destiny Board Traveller, 2005 Championship and Dungeon Dice Monsters. Very, very recently I just purchased Nightmare Troubadour for the Nintendo DS, and all three Yugioh Power of Chaos games for the PC from 2004 (Yugi the Destiny, Kaiba the Revenge, and Joey the Passion). I love Classic Yugioh tbh. :flutter:

Finally, even though I haven't really collected the TCG cards in a few years, I was browsing amazon earlier and I stumbled across these two cards: THE LEGAL TOURNAMENT VERSIONS OF THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA AND OBELISK THE TORMENTOR! It cost me £21 (including postage) to buy the two; and I thought fuck it, these are limited edition collectors items from the Jump magazine, so I purchased them together. The Slifer card, however, I will not purchase just now because the cheapest is like £65 and I don't have money for that :(

Anybody else gonna stan with me :cheer:

3073410_o.gif

OMG i'm playing GX Tag Force 3 right as we speak, faith much? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Yes yes yes one of the most flawless anime's, manga's and franchise's in general <3

Pokemon was always the best part of my childhood, but Yu-Gi-Oh kinda came into my life when i turned about 10-12 and it was basically everything i talked about at that time. It was the new craze, all of my friends started playing & watching it. God it was amazing!

I then remember GX coming out and that was the peak of my fandom, there's no words for how much i love that part of the Anime. It slays the original Yugi/Yugioh part of the series for me by miles (even though it's amazing aswell)

There's just something about it.. idk, i just always wished the world could be like that. Going to duel academies instead of school, be bffs with Jaden and all his friends. Omg i can't at all these memories cry0

Also something Pokemon lacked in my opinon was a stellar card game, where Yu-Gi-Oh's was absolutely groundbreaking! I remember going to tournaments around Copenhagen where you could play against others, and win cards etc every saturday. I sucked so bad but it was AMAZING! Toon Dark Magician Girl is still my favorite card, and just Dark Magician Girl in general! Everytime i see her i squeak like a 4 year old girl <'3

I haven't watched the 5D's series as the whole "driving around in bikes" concept felt absolutely stupid to me, but i might just give it a go cause i'm purchasing one of it's PSP Tag Force games next month. The "Tag Force" series is among my favorite video games ever so i just have too!

LOVE THIS THREAD! Sorry for my obsessive fangirling +laughcry+

tumblr_mgvwwiqncy1s3r24zo1_400.gif

OMG i'm playing GX Tag Force 3 right as we speak, faith much? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Yes yes yes one of the most flawless anime's, manga's and franchise's in general <3

Pokemon was always the best part of my childhood, but Yu-Gi-Oh kinda came into my life when i turned about 10-12 and it was basically everything i talked about at that time. It was the new craze, all of my friends started playing & watching it. God it was amazing!

I then remember GX coming out and that was the peak of my fandom, there's no words for how much i love that part of the Anime. It slays the original Yugi/Yugioh part of the series for me by miles (even though it's amazing aswell)

There's just something about it.. idk, i just always wished the world could be like that. Going to duel academies instead of school, be bffs with Jaden and all his friends. Omg i can't at all these memories cry0

Also something Pokemon lacked in my opinon was a stellar card game, where Yu-Gi-Oh's was absolutely groundbreaking! I remember going to tournaments around Copenhagen where you could play against others, and win cards etc every saturday. I sucked so bad but it was AMAZING! Toon Dark Magician Girl is still my favorite card, and just Dark Magician Girl in general! Everytime i see her i squeak like a 4 year old girl <'3

I haven't watched the 5D's series as the whole "driving around in bikes" concept felt absolutely stupid to me, but i might just give it a go cause i'm purchasing one of it's PSP Tag Force games next month. The "Tag Force" series is among my favorite video games ever so i just have too!

LOVE THIS THREAD! Sorry for my obsessive fangirling +laughcry+

tumblr_mgvwwiqncy1s3r24zo1_400.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>. I'm gonna be more obsessive tho lbr cry-

As much as I do think Classic Yugioh shits on everything, I do agree that going to a duel academy would totally slay!!!!! <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Dark Magician Girlsus cry0cry0cry0.

I need a set tbh cry-

2084721_o.gif

Have you tried that new BAM! something game on facebook? moo1 it's good

no, do other people know what you're playing fall1. I don't want everyone irl knowing tbh fall3.

but I might have a go; what exactly is it madonna5

God i used to love yugioh so much, but in my country the stop selling the cards due the low selling of them.

Then i started playing the yugioh online game, but it was closed a year ago, now I'm lost. :\

don't fret, there are some alternatives; apparently there's this Yugioh BAM on Facebook or something.

Also you can download a free game, like the Yugioh Power of Chaos ROM; The Legend Reborn - it's pretty good (but difficult as fuck fall1).

Also if u have any emulators download some of the Yugioh ROMs, imo the best is Capsule Monsters Coliseum for the Ps2.

also, if u have a PS3, there is going to be a new game released there soon for Download cry0

k, I eventually decided to prepare a deck of 40 cards ready for a duel gaga4. I will need to take out 2 cards for Obelisk and Ra soon, and eventually a 3rd for Slifer but here is my deck as it stands rn:

Dark Magician (x3)

Gazelle The King of Mythical Beasts (x2)

Jack's Knight

Mystical Elf

Queen's Knight

Summoned Skull

Berfomet

Big Shield Gardna

Breaker the Magical Warrior

Dark Magician Girl

Defender the Magical Knight

King's Knight

Kuriboh

Maha Vailo

Marshmallon

Obnoxious Celtic Guard

Skilled Dark Magician

Sorcerer of Dark Magic

Swift Gaia The Fierce Knight

The Tricky

Magician of Black Chaos

Black Magic Ritual

Book of Secret Arts

Card Destruction

Dark Magic Curtain

Diffusion Wave Motion

Mage Power

Magicians Unite

Monster Reborn

Mystical Space Typhoon

Polymerization

Swords of Revealing Light

Tricky Spell 4

Magic Cylinder (x2)

Magician's Circle

Spellbinding Circle

+

Arcana Knight Joker

Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast

tumblr_lkg6u8WAnP1qcl8fjo1_400.gif

Guest Salem

I ran a Warrior & Machine deck, because of UFOroid Fighter and Power Bond. I should add Rocket Warrior comes in handy for this deck.

Edited by Salem Judgement
I ran a Warrior & Machine deck, because of UFOroid Fighter and Power Bond. I should add Rocket Warrior comes in handy for this deck.

i've never liked machines tbh fall4. Rocket Warrior is the MOST ANNOYING CARD EVER! fall4.

What kind of a deck is this? xD a yugi deck? oO

Yes, a Yugi deck. That's always been the status of my deck to be honest. Mainly its spellcasters and warriors with a few other types like fiend and beast moo1. Soon soon, I will have the tournament legal versions of Obelisk the Tormentor and The Winged Dragon of Ra cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I used to love Yugioh I still have most of my cards lol I have a couple duel disks still +laughcry+ I love the artwork. I play occasionally I made a amazon deck I also tried to make Alexis's deck I like the Cyber girls and her ice cards tumblr_mjd5ik843h1s2y0z1o1_400.png2llgdqu.png.I liked the GX anime the best. the abridged series is funny as hell. I'm going to download Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus from the playstation network this weekend its only 10.00 it sucks extra card packs are 2.00 a piece. I love Injection Fairy Lily

tumblr_mg5l6wAlUB1rkkhszo1_400.jpg Dark Magician Girl tumblr_mjvosc3iVI1rouc8bo2_500.gifand Gellen Duo

3013647375330019.jpg

I used to love Yugioh I still have most of my cards lol I have a couple duel disks still +laughcry+ I love the artwork. I play occasionally I made a amazon deck I also tried to make Alexis's deck I like the Cyber girls and her ice cards tumblr_mjd5ik843h1s2y0z1o1_400.png2llgdqu.png.I liked the GX anime the best. the abridged series is funny as hell. I'm going to download Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus from the playstation network this weekend its only 10.00 it sucks extra card packs are 2.00 a piece. I love Injection Fairy Lily

tumblr_mg5l6wAlUB1rkkhszo1_400.jpg Dark Magician Girl tumblr_mjvosc3iVI1rouc8bo2_500.gifand Gellen Duo

3013647375330019.jpg

all i needed to see was Dark Magician Girl cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.

I'm planning to get 5d's decade duels or whatever, but I don't know when it will be released to the EU PSN store um1.

Can u win with a yugi deck? I mean nowdays ppl use high skilled decks, yugi decl is like a rock

Time deck xD

Funny how u guys like those fluffy cute monster... My fav deck was gladiator deck, lightsworns, burn deck and zombie deck.