Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

"grown Woman" Not The Lead Single!!!!

Soooo....

Rumours of an album in April.

Superbowl February 2013.

H&M campaign with new song 'Standing in the Sun'

Vogue magazine cover

A teaser track Bow Down/I Been On out of nowhere one night with no press release/explanation as to what it is.

Ryan Tedder saying he'd finished work on it.

Kelly Rowland saying the record is insane and she can't wait for people to hear it.

Then a random announcement out of nowhere about this Pepsi ad which features a song that IS lead single, then it's not, but it's being released Monday, and now it's not being released Monday.

And there's 10 days till the tour.

Absolute. Fucking. Mess.

There's teasing and then there's just being stupid.

This! Its a fucking mess! :icant:

I love Bey but why do I find all this so damn hilarious?!? ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> The biggest mess I ever seen in my life!!!

lol i know right? it's a giant roll of paper unraveling itself for our viewing pleasure. i didn't believe such a business focused woman like her could in fact be so clueless and to sum it all up, dumb.

lol i know right? it's a giant roll of paper unraveling itself for our viewing pleasure. i didn't believe such a business focused woman like her could in fact be so clueless and to sum it all up, dumb.

Maybe on the other side of that paper is Gaga's list of promised-but-unreleased materials.  fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

What if she's using the gaga strategy? What if working with Gaga affected her brain? What if Blue Ivy is sucking all her power off her to become a bigger star?

I thought we would be getting some kick-ass comeback smash today and everyone would be having meltdowns and the song would break the iTunes record and the album would be on the horizon but instead it's dissolved into a glamourous promotional ad for damn carbonated water.  rih1

So the hype and promo are here but the new lead single and album don't. icant :noway:

I hope they're doing this to see if the song is well accepted and then they can release it as a single or not depending on what the media/general public say.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.