Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dita

Breaking News: Explosion at the finish line of the Boston Marathon!

UPDATE:::

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21986273/large-police-presence-in-revere-connected-to-boston-bombing

this is happening literally 5 minutes away from me

REVERE, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – A law enforcement source tells Fox 25 that a large police presence at a home in Revere is related to the Boston Marathon bombings.

The source said that a suspicious driver was pulled over by Revere police after driving past the State Police barracks a number of times.

The driver reportedly had a "nervous demeanor."

The driver then led police, as well as the FBI, to a home in the area of Ocean Avenue and Beach Street.

It was not immediately known what police were searching for at the home. Three people died and more than 100 were injured after bombs went off within 100 yards of each other near the finish line of the Boston Marathon Monday afternoon.

This is a developing story. Click refresh for updates as more information becomes available.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21986273/large-police-presence-in-revere-connected-to-boston-bombing#ixzz2QawXaCU6

the conspiracy theorys are all ready spamming Twitter

"The government planned it because on Saturday a Facebook page was made called Pray for the Boston Marathon tragedy." or some shit like that. Smh I dont believe it tho why would the government do that??

the conspiracy theorys are all ready spamming Twitter

"The government planned it because on Saturday a Facebook page was made called Pray for the Boston Marathon tragedy." or some shit like that. Smh I dont believe it tho why would the government do that??

what people flop at noticing is, you can change the name of ur fb fan page i think

what people flop at noticing is, you can change the name of ur fb fan page i think

Simple minded people fall1

there's also a pic going around of a guy on a rooftop during the explosion, and everyone's like HE DID IT HE DID IT. fall1

not really a laughing matter but it's funny how people are so gullible

Just think about how scary it is. Your out watching the marathon and 2 seconds later your leg gets blown the fuck off by a bomb. Lives were ruined in 2 seconds. Who would do that to innocent people?

Just think about how scary it is. Your out watching the marathon and 2 seconds later your leg gets blown the fuck off by a bomb. Lives were ruined in 2 seconds. Who would do that to innocent people?

Vile bastards, and that's why the death penalty needs to remain. 

I don't know what to say. This videos, pictures.. This just makes me cry!

This is not the work of an evil individual, this is a work of pure evil.

A noble event that does not involve politics or anything dirty, something like this happens ..

Guest runaway.

I don't know what to say. This videos, pictures.. This just makes me cry!

This is not the work of an evil individual, this is a work of pure evil.

A noble event that does not involve politics or anything dirty, something like this happens ..

Definitely. And for me, this is what makes it so terrifying.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.