Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

Courtney Love 'GaGa'll turn into a lonely drag queen'

2126406_07c580562f8c50028b6a937469f51d41_m.jpg

Courntey Love has slandered Lady GaGa, labelling the star a “weird, sexless barbie doll”.

The Hole front woman blabbered that she is concerned for the ‘Judas‘ singer-claiming she doesn’t surround herself with enough female friends.

“She may be doing fine at the moment, but I’m worried about her future,” Love said.`

“She’s very young, and she’s very talented, but she doesn’t seem to have any female friends. Or any straight guy friends for that matter. Instead, she surrounds herself with this coterie of gay stylists and advisors who’ve turned her into this weird, sexless Barbie doll.”

Love joined her belief that Lady GaGa can’t continue her “act” for much longer: “I was raised by gay guys myself, and I turned out good eventually. But you know, you would just be able to pull off this meat-dress act for so long.”

“In the event that she doesn’t watch out she’ll turn into a lonely drag queen. Straight guys just aren’t into that sort of thing.”

Source

she's kinda right, but she is simplifying it too much. I think Gaga behind the mask is still an insecure person. Which could be what saves her actually, because it suggests that despite it all she may actually remain humble.

She is one crazy motherfucker, this is hardly worth posting +laughcry+

How would she know who she's friends with? Her dancers I'm guessing... she has female dancers and band members and her backing singers are all women +laughcry+

To be honest I agree with the statement she made about GaGa, in all honestly she is to weird now and she can't keep singing for Gay people all the time, not there is anything wrong with doing so. Though then again, I have no idea who this girl is until now !

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.