Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HeatSeeker

Avril Lavigne | Charts & Sales

I feel like Goodbye Lullaby was release way too late. I was kind of expecting a lot more, I bought the album but it doesn't get played much at all, her other albums, I played over and over.

Anyone know what happened to the stuff she did with that producer who worked with Rihanna and Eminem. I can't think of his name, I think he worked on the song Airplanes too?

I feel like Goodbye Lullaby was release way too late. I was kind of expecting a lot more, I bought the album but it doesn't get played much at all, her other albums, I played over and over.

Anyone know what happened to the stuff she did with that producer who worked with Rihanna and Eminem. I can't think of his name, I think he worked on the song Airplanes too?

Alex Da Kid. She is releasing it on her next album

Everyone was talking about What the Hell, but I guess it didn't spark any interest in Goodbye Lullaby.

tbh this era is a mess, GL is my favorite album by her and it's epic/flawless/a masterpiece to me+love+ but the way they are handling promo is plain bad, the style Avril has on her hair/clothes misleds people (come on having a mature album like GL and having green hair) and the album cover looks mature while WTH is immature. This era could've done way better but they didn't handle this situation how they should have:) but still I love Avril with all my heart:D I am just disappointed with her label mostly

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.