Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nullll

Gwen Stefani

Gwen at the Hand in Hand benefit concert with David Spade, Adam Sandler, George Clooney and Julia Roberts. She looks so good and looks so happy! 
Spoiler

New Pink, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera Songs to Appear on Compilation:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/new-pink-stefani-aguilera-songs-to-appear-on-compilation-w501944

Gwen will be featured on the "Served Like A Girl" soundtrack, which will be released November 3rd. She will be featured in the song "Medicine Man", which is an outtake from her "This is what the Truth Feels Like" album. 

42 minutes ago, Royalty said:

What are songs I should def listen? GO!

I'll not include her biggest hits as you've likely heard them. Songs in Bold are "Must def listens!"

Solo:

LAMB: Luxurious (a surprise Rnb bop in the middle of the album), The Real Thing, Serious, Danger Zone. 

The Sweet Escape: Early Winter, 4 In The Morning, Wonderful Life

TIWTTFL: Me Without You, Rare, Getting Warmer, Obsessed, Splash, Loveable.... the whole TIWTTFL album is heavily underrated, the deluxe tracks are everything. 

No Doubt (I'll ignore the first two albums for now):

Tragic Kingdom: Different People, Hey You, Tragic Kingdom

Return Of Saturn: Ex-Girlfriend, Simple Kind Of Life, Magic's In the Makeup, Artificial Sweetener, New

Rock Steady: Hella Good, Making Out, Don't Let Me Down, Running, Platinum Blonde Life

Push & Shove: Settle Down, Undercover, Undone, Heaven

Hope this helps. ny1

11 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

I'll not include her biggest hits as you've likely heard them. Songs in Bold are "Must def listens!"

Solo:

LAMB: Luxurious (a surprise Rnb bop in the middle of the album), The Real Thing, Serious, Danger Zone. 

The Sweet Escape: Early Winter, 4 In The Morning, Wonderful Life

TIWTTFL: Me Without You, Rare, Getting Warmer, Obsessed, Splash, Loveable.... the whole TIWTTFL album is heavily underrated, the deluxe tracks are everything. 

No Doubt (I'll ignore the first two albums for now):

Tragic Kingdom: Different People, Hey You, Tragic Kingdom

Return Of Saturn: Ex-Girlfriend, Simple Kind Of Life, Magic's In the Makeup, Artificial Sweetener, New

Rock Steady: Hella Good, Making Out, Don't Let Me Down, Running, Platinum Blonde Life

Push & Shove: Settle Down, Undercover, Undone, Heaven

Hope this helps. ny1

King thigns oprah15 thanks

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.