Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Potti

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Beach Hookup Video

bieber-gomez-vid-052611-9.jpg

Dominating headlines with their beachfront frolicking photos a few days ago, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Hawaiian romp can now be seen even more in-depth upon the release of video documenting the loved-up outing.

The "Never Say Never" star and his "Monte Carlo" cutie were the picture of young love as they shared plenty of smooches while venturing about the tropical Maui locale.

During the course of the day, Justin and Selena shared a walk through the lush tropical gardens at the Hyatt Regency Ka'anapali.

The two lovebirds also were spotted jet skiing and parasailing earlier in the day, while Bieber later took Gomez to Lahaina for a little shopping and dining along the Historic Front Street.

See the video here!

Wow, they're right where I live o.O I'ma go stalk them :cheer:

Omg do it

You could actually probably get big bucks for decent pictures of them. Not that I'm advocating it or anything +tehe3+

Omg do it

You could actually probably get big bucks for decent pictures of them. Not that I'm advocating it or anything +tehe3+

Ki. I used to walk through Front Street every week when I was younger after I'd go to the movies with friends, but I never once saw one celeb. I have such bad luck +whatever+

I think this is kinda sick. I mean, I don't particularly like Selena or Justin, but they shouldn't be advertised like this? People need to leave them alone. Same rule for all celebrities. Leave 'em alone paparazzi.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.