Ivy Levan

Americunt 16,347

I just discovered this chick today on Youtube. Her debut EP, Introducing The Dame was just released. She's kind of like a mix between Amy Winehouse and Xtina during the Back To Basics era. I'll just shut up and show you some videos now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10CyFIBcoPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAxzkViLCH0

I'll probably post her EP in VIP Media if there's any interest.  :creep:

Americunt 16,347

i like Hot Damn!

Yeah, I really liked it too. I think Money is my favorite of the four songs I've heard, though.  cry0

Is ALL this thread has?! Well girls it's finally time to go and check out her new shit it's great!

Some new songs from her upcoiming debut album, "No Good," which is already up for a pre-order, will be released on August 7th, 2015.

"The Dame Says"

"Biscuit" **[POP PERFECTION]**

"27 Club (feat. Diplo)"

"Killing You (feat. Sting)"

That's all the music we have from her new album out by the time I'm gonna post this.

"Who Can You Trust" from the movie "Spy"

No+Good.png

1 The Dame Says
2 Biscuit
3 No Good
4 Champagne Taste
5 Like a Glove (feat. Cadre)
6 27 Club 
7 Best DamnThing
8 Misery
9 Killing You (feat. Sting)
10 Johnny Boy
11 It Ain't Easy

August 7th, 2015

The music she did before has this awesome sound and themes throughout.

"Hot Damn"

"Money"

"I Don't Wanna Wake Up"

"Hang Forever"

She's just amazing with a lot of potential, I think she will be huge.

I really loved her "Introducing: The Dame" EP, her voice was so strong and dirty on it and the semi-retro style was everything.

The 3 music videos with the ongoing story were perfect aswell, I loved the comic-style.

No Good is nice, but her vocals are a bit underwhelming when you know what she's actually capable of. I felt like she was haldong back on purpose during some songs. The best song on the album is "The Dame Says" (at least in my opinion) and this stems back from the same time as the "Introducng: The Dame" Ep so yeah ...

Buscuit and Chamagne Taste are nice songs aswell.

Other like No Good, Best Damn Thing and Killing You are kind of ok too, but none of them really blows me away like the EP.

G.T.D.A.B. 10,987

I'm so glad, i give No Good a listen. But i find it too short, "Who Can You Trust" shoulda been on No Good. 

Kirjava 6,843
On 2016. 02. 19. at 2:43 AM, Lollipop said:

I'm so glad, i give No Good a listen. But i find it too short, "Who Can You Trust" shoulda been on No Good. 

Yass stan it. oprah2

This thread is so underwhelming tho. dead2 I came here to tag the people who have her award or love her cuz I want to get people's opinions about changing her award to something else, cuz that teal colouration on her current one is really distracting imo.

I think this one would be good:

Cbig-2SVIAAVBsu.jpg:large

@Sir Devious @Americunt

Americunt 16,347
7 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Yass stan it. oprah2

This thread is so underwhelming tho. dead2 I came here to tag the people who have her award or love her cuz I want to get people's opinions about changing her award to something else, cuz that teal colouration on her current one is really distracting imo.

I think this one would be good fore example:

Cbig-2SVIAAVBsu.jpg:large

@Sir Devious @Americunt

That's fine with me! I think the current award looks a little outdated and she's got so many great photoshoots that it wouldn't be hard to find a replacement. Just post in the Awards Suggestion thread and tag Onika once you've got the pic cropped to award size. jj2 

Kirjava 6,843
Just now, Americunt said:

That's fine with me! I think the current award looks a little outdated and she's got so many great photoshoots that it wouldn't be hard to find a replacement. Just post in the Awards Suggestion thread and tag Onika once you've got the pic cropped to award size. jj2 

Idk how to do that fall1

Americunt 16,347
Just now, Kirjava said:

Idk how to do that fall1

You can request that someone on the Graphics Team does it. It's a pretty quick little fix to do and I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate. Just open up a thread in the Graphics section and tag one of them with the request. There's a full list of team members here. jj2 

Kirjava 6,843
Just now, Americunt said:

You can request that someone on the Graphics Team does it. It's a pretty quick little fix to do and I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate. Just open up a thread in the Graphics section and tag one of them with the request. There's a full list of team members here. jj2 

Thanks rav2

Kirjava 6,843
11 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Would you like to post some suggestion pics before I make the thread in the graphics section?

Americunt 16,347
1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Would you like to post some suggestion pics before I make the thread in the graphics section?

I'm good with the one you posted earlier. jj2 

G.T.D.A.B. 10,987
44 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Yass stan it. oprah2

Yea! Lately, Gaga & Lana bore me. i've been stanning for Ivy, Crystal Kay and Billie Piper.

Kirjava 6,843
2 hours ago, Americunt said:

I'm good with the one you posted earlier. jj2 

Ok. I'll ask them to resize it jj2

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Ok. I'll ask them to resize it jj2

I really like it and I'm down for the change! I still listen to her all the time such a fucking QUEEN

@Kirjava ITD is great mess1 It's not my cup of tea, but definitely something that I would re-listen at least once mess1 

Is Frostbitten an Xmas EP? moo1 If it is then lemme skip it go to No Good moo1 

Kirjava 6,843
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Kirjava ITD is great mess1 It's not my cup of tea, but definitely something that I would re-listen at least once mess1 

Is Frostbitten an Xmas EP? moo1 If it is then lemme skip it go to No Good moo1 

Glad you liked it. oprah2

Yep, you can skip Frostbitten, ain't nobody got time for Xmas music xtina1