Americunt

Ivy Levan

11 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

@Freaky Prince now you got me excited to check how different versions would look as a badge, so I made a few, and I'm up for changing it. moo1

bJNhwe0.pngZCJPHOJ.pngCqRDZaa.png3YL0WKD.png

I'd say definitely the first and the last one would look the best. The second is a bit plain and the third's background is too distracting.

Edit: why did you edit to the chi1 emote? Do you no longer want to change the badge?

The first one is the best jj2

No, I always have this thing with my badges when I kinda hesitate whether I should just keep my 3 main faves or add five more to have two rows of awards, but I think it looks more neat this way chi1 I'm a mess chi1 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

The first one is the best jj2

No, I always have this thing with my badges when I kinda hesitate whether I should just keep my 3 main faves or add five more to have two rows of awards, but I think it looks more neat this way chi1 I'm a mess chi1 

tina1tina1tina1 Bitch, you got me so excited. clap1 Anyways, might change it to the first one till we get a new shoot, but I don't know who the other people who have an Ivy badge are to tag them. I miss that feature from the site, where you could check who also has it. dead2

Just now, Kirjava said:

tina1tina1tina1 Bitch, you got me so excited. clap1 Anyways, might change it to the first one till we get a new shoot, but I don't know who the other people who have an Ivy badge are to tag them. I miss that feature from the site, where you could check who also has it. dead2

Apologies tina1 

I know that barbiej33p has her badge dead2 Don't know who else has it dead2 

12 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

One flop local channel (only available in a town with like 20k people moo1) had shots of the Bisuit video during the advertising jingle shock1 I was shook shock1 

Bitch, I thought there was news. tina1

22 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Bitch, I thought there was news. tina1

Well she said a while back in an ig comment that she is aiming for a February release (she was asked about her new album). 

I'll find the screenshot I took of it. Idk what post it was on tho fall4 Now granted things could have changed cause she hasn't said anything since but who knows rip2 

EDIT: 
sGhDjlZ.png

9 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Well she said a while back in an ig comment that she is aiming for a February release (she was asked about her new album). 

I'll find the screenshot I took of it. Idk what post it was on tho fall4 Now granted things could have changed cause she hasn't said anything since but who knows rip2 

EDIT: 
sGhDjlZ.png

My wig is already dying fall9 Wasn't it meant to be an EP tho? wendy4

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Is she any good? What does her music sound like? interesting1

Amy Winehouse with sass jj2 

It took some time, but she grew on me so much, I'm waiting for her next release to officially stan. Check out her song 'Biscuit' along with the video. If that doesn't interest you in her, then... oprah14