Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

11 hours ago, Hyun. said:

it's exactly my fave type of music which has me v pleased! i really really love it, might be his second best title track after Danger. i like the album more than Press It, ngl! i don't think neither of them is extremely fantastic but i really love a lot of tracks on Move, plus Heart Stop is cute and Seulgi slays it tyvm!

I can confirm it's his second-best title... but Danger isn't the first. Press It is not out-of-this-world amazing by any means but it has about 5 songs I like more than anything on Move so it def wins for me.

And Seulgi just annoys me, they have zero chemistry and this is not exactly the type of music for her.

11 hours ago, Mamacita said:

tumblr_oxznmzwQZ31qeew1po3_500.gif

Jesus Taemin dead1

I had a heart attack when I saw this on my dash rip4

This just scares me because he'd always been a baby to me and suddenly he turned attractive? wtf

Also couldn't stop laughing at how obvious the lipsync in that performance was.

On 26.10.2017 at 11:55 PM, Hyun. said:

oh she hopped on the shit latin trend! this is so bad lmfao rip4

Unfortunately rip4 I don't know if I'm more mad about this or her recent plastic surgery which totally fucked her over.

She should've sticked to gay-friendly hip hop like Puss and her old face.

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

i listened and it's pretty nice! i love the production, plus the rap was v cute! wendy1

Yeah, the production is excellent, I love how it drowns the untalented members' voices out hihi.

Chaeyoung's rap is great as per usual, even with the corny hashtag/selfie instagram puns, and Dahyun's is probably the least irritating she's been in a while so I'll take it.

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

You want ME to listen to Twice? Oh it must be good. creep1 

I wrote "everyone else really" thinking that maybe, just maybe a lost soul will find this in the future but yes, it's mostly @you and yes, it's good.

CwJ1TGRUAAA0LT1.jpg

Just now, Vilppu said:

I wrote "everyone else really" thinking that maybe, just maybe a lost soul will find this in the future but yes, it's mostly @you and yes, it's good.

CwJ1TGRUAAA0LT1.jpg

kii I'll let you know how I feel about it and um... your set is slightly making me sweat... whew jesus. But since I just saw your member title while typing this, I'll keep it to myself. 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

kii I'll let you know how I feel about it and um... your set is slightly making me sweat... whew jesus. But since I just saw your member title while typing this, I'll keep it to myself. 

Only slightly? Hm...

6 minutes ago, Maraj said:

*something was here but the world will never know*

*something was here but the world will never know* [2]

But ugh, it constantly amazes me how he can switch from shots like this to serving a "you'll never be on my level" high fashion aura in a matter of seconds.