Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

19 hours ago, Hyun. said:

saw that btw creep1

omg Maraj is OVER

18 hours ago, Maraj said:

Ok so Twice snapped a bit with Likey, really interested to hear the rest of the album. 

I was gonna disagree yesterday but I like it much more now nn I love Mina's part in the chorus and the 5-second trap breakdown is kind of everything.

9 hours ago, xtinaslays said:

I didn't know there's a kpop section here shock1

It's pretty easy to miss with only three people frequenting it but yes, there is!

Also, are you a Once? A Nayeon akgae? A normal person who stumbled upon TT and liked it? Either way, we should be friends.

9 hours ago, Vilppu said:

It's pretty easy to miss with only three people frequenting it but yes, there is!

Also, are you a Once? A Nayeon akgae? A normal person who stumbled upon TT and liked it? Either way, we should be friends.

I'm a full time Once cry1 I think should change my set to Likey katy3

4 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Momo's dance break is very set-worthy, I'd say.

What is your favourite song/album by them btw?

I like most of their title track especially TT as my favorite but I think it's gonna be Likey soon since I've been repeating it for days. As for their album, Lane 1 is deff my fave. Jelly jelly a fun bop 

27 minutes ago, xtinaslays said:

I like most of their title track especially TT as my favorite but I think it's gonna be Likey soon since I've been repeating it for days. As for their album, Lane 1 is deff my fave. Jelly jelly a fun bop 

TT is the only title track I don't like but I see its appeal and why a lot of people consider it their favourite. I slightly prefer Signal to Twicecoaster but they're both really good.

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

DDD by EXID is such a bop holy shit, it's addictive as hell. I didn't really care for them that much but they have bops! rip4 

omg I thought it was released today but it's been out for three days rip4 let me listen, Night Rather than Day was a disappointment so I hope they delievered now.

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

omg I thought it was released today but it's been out for three days rip4 let me listen, Night Rather than Day was a disappointment so I hope they delievered now.

same I was a little late to finding out about it being out. rip4 I think you'll like it kii, it's cute!

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

same I was a little late to finding out about it being out. rip4 I think you'll like it kii, it's cute!

The intro/post-chorus is annoying but otherwise it's good, luv the chorus and Junghwa kind of snapped.

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

DDD by EXID is such a bop holy shit, it's addictive as hell. I didn't really care for them that much but they have bops! rip4 

i've been obsessed for days omg rip4 the cute thing is, if you like this one you'll like Ah Yeah, Hot Pink and Up and Down bc they're basically the same songs rip4

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i've been obsessed for days omg rip4 the cute thing is, if you like this one you'll like Ah Yeah, Hot Pink and Up and Down bc they're basically the same songs rip4

It was my first listen and I was only 15 seconds in and I liked it. rip4 They know how to get a song stuck in your head and it works every single time!