Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

37 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I like this way more than I ever liked any of their past three title tracks but it still leaves me kinda cold

HOWEVER

I'm going to support BTS just because chile... the racism, ignorance and straight up LIES that are spewed on A*T* everytime they release are just so, so sad. rip4 It makes you realize that BTS are important because they're literally shattering records in both the Western & Eastern hemisphere and exposing (ignorant) audiences to young Asian effeminate men and a whole industry of talent that continues to be belittled by ignorant Anglophones. Yes, boys, Make them FUME

It's definitely growing on me! Also, LOVE Mikrokosmos & HOME.

The music video is amazing though, I love me some aesthetics. <3 

1 hour ago, Robert. said:

I'm going to support BTS just because chile... the racism, ignorance and straight up LIES that are spewed on A*T* everytime they release are just so, so sad. rip4 It makes you realize that BTS are important because they're literally shattering records in both the Western & Eastern hemisphere and exposing (ignorant) audiences to young Asian effeminate men and a whole industry of talent that continues to be belittled by ignorant Anglophones. Yes, boys, Make them FUME

Not even only on ATRL more like everywhere else on the internet, it really pisses me off bc these boys do work really hard. Yes they have very crazy but sometimes stupid passionate fans but you can't use that against them. It's corny to say but hate will just make them stronger bc they'll just keep breaking records regardless. It's so good to see Asian representation FINALLY in the music industry. 

5 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Not even only on ATRL more like everywhere else on the internet, it really pisses me off bc these boys do work really hard. Yes they have very crazy but sometimes stupid passionate fans but you can't use that against them. It's corny to say but hate will just make them stronger bc they'll just keep breaking records regardless. It's so good to see Asian representation FINALLY in the music industry. 

Exactly. Stans or not, BTS & BP are doing their global THING out here and we should support them

lalisa.gif.37b07ded5c4ec5052aa0972d92a3536b.gif

3 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Exactly. Stans or not, BTS & BP are doing their global THING out here and we should support them

lalisa.gif.37b07ded5c4ec5052aa0972d92a3536b.gif

That's why I never pay attention to the dumb toxic stans, it's all about the music for me. Who gives a fuck if you don't like a group bc of their fans or some stupid "stan war", just shut up and enjoy your faves' music. 

you can tell boy with luv was made for the us market ngl rip4 but it's a cute bop if you delete that one rap bit!! i wish it was more interesting bc i love the whole retro sound it had going on for it, but it's a good song, most of their singles cannot relate

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

BTS stanning... the smell. The only good part was when Halsé was singing. Not shocked the WOMAN carried the song. Stream any girl group or female soloist today!

dedafeea899a70a1c1fbdf75ff6e359c.gif

Okay I know you're just doing this to be funny but y'all annoy with me this bc if anyone had anything negative to say about your precious girl groups you guys would go up in arms like we said something wrong. Leave them alone, they haven't done anything to you. 

gsnnrAp.gif

2 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Okay I know you're just doing this to be funny but y'all annoy with me this bc if anyone had anything negative to say about your precious girl groups you guys would go up in arms like we said something wrong. Leave them alone, they haven't done anything to you. 

gsnnrAp.gif

I’m not allowed to have an opinion? No words

dedafeea899a70a1c1fbdf75ff6e359c.gif

Just now, Yoncé. said:

No you can keep my faves names out of that mouth of yours!!

KGzKu80.gif

Telling the woman what to do? Not shocked! I'm about to pull up to your location you better be ready to throw those hands

KGzKu80.gif