Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

1 hour ago, billie. said:

I don't think we should restrict the rate to only one group

sub vocalist @Hyun. suggested title tracks from the big 3 groups released this year which sounds like a good idea imo

2d77tnP.gif

Yeah I much prefer that idea! Hyun hosting then?

2d77tnP.gif

Me is horrible btw. CLC songs are just so noisy and loud. Black Dress and now Me are the worst offenders. You can't turn it up too loud or else the instrumental blasts out your ear drums but you can't turn it down or else you can't hear them sing. 

2d77tnP.gif

Me is the worst collection of noise to ever smack my ear drums omg the North Korean government probably uses it to torture people who's grandparents tried to escape. Soyeon gave them their only listenable song out of the generosity of her heart just for them to regress back into their dumpster fire of trash they call songs. CLC has always and will always flop. Cube probably regrets ever debuting them. Sorn better hope her YouTube career takes off since lord knows that idol career won't, especially after they disband after MEdiocre.

2d77tnP.gif

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Me is the worst collection of noise to ever smack my ear drums omg the North Korean government probably uses it to torture people who's grandparents tried to escape. Soyeon gave them their only listenable song out of the generosity of her heart just for them to regress back into their dumpster fire of trash they call songs. CLC has always and will always flop. Cube probably regrets ever debuting them. Sorn better hope her YouTube career takes off since lord knows that idol career won't, especially after they disband after MEdiocre. 

2d77tnP.gif

were you really that bothered

2d77tnP.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

you literally attacked g-idle for no reason and EYE am bothered we-

2d77tnP.gif

i only said no is better than all of idle's discog, which, tea? you came here with this whole paragraph omg

2d77tnP.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i only said no is better than all of idle's discog, which, tea? you came here with this whole paragraph omg

2d77tnP.gif

you said I dragged so I gave you what you so requested?

2d77tnP.gif

Just now, Divine said:

you said I dragged so I gave you what you so requested?

2d77tnP.gif

a post that in the end doesn't really say anything of worth yes

2d77tnP.gif

anyway stream me and black dress for good health x

I met Blackpink today in Barcelona. They were doing some tourism and they're the sweetest more gentle souls I've ever met.

I'm so sad that they have to go back to Korea... I really have a feeling that they don't like it much there and prefer western countries.