Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

why have we never discussed the queens of kpop btw i thought you never listened to them or something?

ITZY are def ones you get into once you're a bit into kpop in general i think, they're nothing like western pop so it's super jarring yes jdhsjd, lowkey same with some f(x) songs but they really found a balance with them

j5c8lBc.gif

I feel like I never listen to them either but I know I have. At least their newer stuff rip4 Run Devil Run a timeless classic though yes

yea it definitely takes awhile to get to ITZY pfff but once you get it, you GET it omg rookies of the year truly! gonna need them to release more though because four songs isn't cutting it

j5c8lBc.gif

10 minutes ago, Divine said:

I feel like I never listen to them either but I know I have. At least their newer stuff rip4 Run Devil Run a timeless classic though yes

yea it definitely takes awhile to get to ITZY pfff but once you get it, you GET it omg rookies of the year truly! gonna need them to release more though because four songs isn't cutting it

j5c8lBc.gif

have you ever listened to their japanese discog? it shits on their korean one omg

right!! dalla dalla took a few days but then it HIT me, ICY was immediate for me too, hope we do get something in november from them

j5c8lBc.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

have you ever listened to their japanese discog? it shits on their korean one omg

right!! dalla dalla took a few days but then it HIT me, ICY was immediate for me too, hope we do get something in november from them

j5c8lBc.gif

I've listened to Karma Goderfly! I remember seeing their performance of it on Twitter one day and the way the chorus HITS omg I knew I was born again!

rumor has it they'll release their comeback in December since Stray Kids ( rip4 ) have their comeback in November! lets hope they don't disappoint!

j5c8lBc.gif

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

I've listened to Karma Goderfly! I remember seeing their performance of it on Twitter one day and the way the chorus HITS omg I knew I was born again!

rumor has it they'll release their comeback in December since Stray Kids ( rip4 ) have their comeback in November! lets hope they don't disappoint!

j5c8lBc.gif

omg i have to force you to listen to the albums... the excellence in them omg

take that emote back right now! though if it's gonna be anything like DK they can keep it, we're excited for the girls yes

j5c8lBc.gif

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i love to HEAR it

j5c8lBc.gif

mIpXf9X.png

do you?

j5c8lBc.gif

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Thank you legends, also I stumbled across ITZY's Icy when looking for Kim's and bopped a bit dead2 

if you liked Icy i'm sure you'll like everything else a bit, it's probably the hardest song to get into dead2

45 minutes ago, Jake said:

Thank you legends, also I stumbled across ITZY's Icy when looking for Kim's and bopped a bit dead2 

mess yea if you can bop to Icy, you'll be able to listen to the rest no issue dead2 

41 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

mIpXf9X.png

do you?

j5c8lBc.gif

the exposé omg...

j5c8lBc.gif