Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

one of the discographies ive been obsessed with this year is Perfume, I was really sleeping on them!! I bought Pcubed and i love every song, EVERY song... It's literally hit after hit

a whole bop cry0 their early stuff aged so well too,  I hear it today and it sounds like it was released this decade

5 hours ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

one of the discographies ive been obsessed with this year is Perfume, I was really sleeping on them!! I bought Pcubed and i love every song, EVERY song... It's literally hit after hit

a whole bop cry0 their early stuff aged so well too,  I hear it today and it sounds like it was released this decade

FINALLY ANOTHER PERFUME STAN????

tumblr_lxvp56QRto1rn95k2o1_500.gifv

am I the only one who doesn’t give a rats ass about the loonaverse stuff? It’s never made any sense. It’s cute to see a “connected universe” but I want to see MORE. I’m tired of seeing them run around the streets of LA and the fields of Iceland and that being turned into Olivia Hye murdered someone and butterfly effect and quantum realm stuff like HUH? dead1 

Give us good music and good visuals and go!

1 minute ago, Divine said:

am I the only one who doesn’t give a rats ass about the loonaverse stuff? It’s never made any sense. It’s cute to see a “connected universe” but I want to see MORE. I’m tired of seeing them run around the streets of LA and the fields of Iceland and that being turned into Olivia Hye murdered someone and butterfly effect and quantum realm stuff like HUH? dead1 

Give us good music and good visuals and go!

the loonaverse has never made sense anyway orangu1 i'm 100% convinced they just started throwing some random shit by the time OEC came in, and i really don't think they had a plan for the whole group's concept as a whole... the fan theories just seem even dumber to me

Just now, Hyun. said:

the loonaverse has never made sense anyway orangu1 i'm 100% convinced they just started throwing some random shit by the time OEC came in, and i really don't think they had a plan for the whole group's concept as a whole... the fan theories just seem even dumber to me

Yea they never once acknowledged loonaverse until one of the OEC videos so I think it was fan service at first.. orangu1 

Really hope they get a comeback soon though this wait is tragic. Plus without the loonaverse nonsense they can do SO much more I feel like? they won’t be as restricted to follow an incoherent story. orangu1 

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Yea they never once acknowledged loonaverse until one of the OEC videos so I think it was fan service at first.. orangu1 

Really hope they get a comeback soon though this wait is tragic. Plus without the loonaverse nonsense they can do SO much more I feel like? they won’t be as restricted to follow an incoherent story. orangu1 

it's really sad to see how they fell off when the group came together as 12 orangu1

the solos and subunits were good on their own but i swear everything after it has been such a disaster? ++ (hi high really) is my one good takeaway from this era, the rest i really don't care for orangu1 they need to get their shit together quick

Just now, Hyun. said:

it's really sad to see how they fell off when the group came together as 12 orangu1

the solos and subunits were good on their own but i swear everything after it has been such a disaster? xx (hi high really) is my one good takeaway from this era, the rest i really don't care for orangu1 they need to get their shit together quick

I’ll get called an OEC akgae but that really was their peak. The yyxy solos are incredible too bar Go Won. I did however really love the ++ mini. The xx mini just... didn’t cut it. I got bored of Butterfly after a week and I never cared about the b sides. orangu1 

I dont know if they just aren’t getting good demos or what but they need to get their shit together real quick bc people aren’t gonna wait around for them. They aren’t BP caliber where they can have one cb a year and still smash every time. orangu1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I’ll get called an OEC akgae but that really was their peak. The yyxy solos are incredible too bar Go Won. I did however really love the ++ mini. The xx mini just... didn’t cut it. I got bored of Butterfly after a week and I never cared about the b sides. orangu1 

I dont know if they just aren’t getting good demos or what but they need to get their shit together real quick bc people aren’t gonna wait around for them. They aren’t BP caliber where they can have one cb a year and still smash every time. orangu1 

oh you know i'll agree with you, that was when they won the gays and stan twt tbh! i do think there's something for everyone in every subunit for sure. ++ is a good mini and seemed like a good start but then xx came in and destroyed the momentum they had orangu1 also what the fuck was that "we are loona" shit orangu1

they do have a huge (unbearable) fandom so idk why they're not using that? sell new albums, print some merch, do something omg orangu1 they've been performing the same song in the same outfits for months now everyone's over it orangu1

16 hours ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

11 hours ago, Hyun. said:

FINALLY ANOTHER PERFUME STAN????

tumblr_lxvp56QRto1rn95k2o1_500.gifv

We're 3 at least moo1

The very first K-pop/J-pop song I ever heard was Dream Fighter back in 2009 so they will always be something special to me