Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

We're 3 at least moo1

The very first K-pop/J-pop song I ever heard was Dream Fighter back in 2009 so they will always be something special to me 

ahh they're my faves giveup1 i got into them a bit after LEVEL3 era, i love them so much

Dream Figher is THAT song btw giveup1

On 11/2/2019 at 3:40 AM, Daenerys said:

what really happened to him tho? adijfajsdpoa

He was targeted by a female ex-trainee who has made it her mission to take down as many idols as possible because she got rejected by all of the entertainment companies she auditioned for nn. That girl and her boyfriend basically orchestrated the spreading of several rumors and allegations surrounding Wonho's past, one of them being that he did weed (which, believe it or not, is still something that causes public outrage in Korea in 2019 rip4).

Just a week after the first allegations surfaced (all of which are still unproven), his company basically fired him and he announced that he would be leaving his group with his departure being effective immediately. He's been trending in Korea non-stop this past week and is pretty much the most hated person among K-Netizens right now.

Weirdly enough, this same exact thing has also happened to a member of Stray Kids and a member from another boy group last month. I wonder who's gonna be next tay5

5 hours ago, Robert. said:

He was targeted by a female ex-trainee who has made it her mission to take down as many idols as possible because she got rejected by all of the entertainment companies she auditioned for nn. That girl and her boyfriend basically orchestrated the spreading of several rumors and allegations surrounding Wonho's past, one of them being that he did weed (which, believe it or not, is still something that causes public outrage in Korea in 2019 rip4).

Just a week after the first allegations surfaced (all of which are still unproven), his company basically fired him and he announced that he would be leaving his group with his departure being effective immediately. He's been trending in Korea non-stop this past week and is pretty much the most hated person among K-Netizens right now.

Weirdly enough, this same exact thing has also happened to a member of Stray Kids and a member from another boy group last month. I wonder who's gonna be next tay5

we love a history professor

5 hours ago, Robert. said:

all this over weed? no way no way bebe1

On 11/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, Robert. said:

wait which skz member tay5

This year in K-Pop has been a MESS y'all omg. So many bad and crazy things have been happening but it's not enough to distract me from the fact that Red Velvet still hasn't came back and I'm tired of waiting. bey4