Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

6 hours ago, Hyun. said:

the mediocrity between fancy and dalla dalla i cannot dead1 this whole video is just...

Oh wow you know... I never beat someone up on their birthday before. Today might be the first time! nat1

Just now, Hyun. said:

too busy oh my girl'ing tyvm

will still give them a chance ofc but every time they velvet their music it goes wrong

hZxfxju.gif

the only time it went wrong was when they released the biggest snoozefest OOTN! seethe rat!

hZxfxju.gif

Just now, Divine said:

the only time it went wrong was when they released the biggest snoozefest OOTN! seethe rat!

hZxfxju.gif

Be Natural, Automatic, One of Those Nights, Bad Boy, maybe RBB

you see the problem? Automatic the only slight good song here, these have nothing on their Red bops omg

hZxfxju.gif

Just now, Hyun. said:

Be Natural, Automatic, One of Those Nights, Bad Boy, maybe RBB

you see the problem? Automatic the only slight good song here, these have nothing on their Red bops omg

hZxfxju.gif

Be Natural and Automatic were droplets and gifts to fans. Selena and Camila teas. OOTN die. Bad Boy amazing and literally EVERYONE agrees baby. RBB a cult classic omg ahead of it's time and the girls on twitter are finally starting to awaken to it! I see you omitted Peek A Boo btw which is from the album Yeri said Finale would sound like hmmm looks like you're safe after all!

hZxfxju.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Be Natural and Automatic were droplets and gifts to fans. Selena and Camila teas. OOTN die. Bad Boy amazing and literally EVERYONE agrees baby. RBB a cult classic omg ahead of it's time and the girls on twitter are finally starting to awaken to it! I see you omitted Peek A Boo btw which is from the album Yeri said Finale would sound like hmmm looks like you're safe after all!

hZxfxju.gif

Bad Boy TERRIBLE i shall never stop my hate campaign for it omg even if i'm the only one standing!! RBB also terrible and we all know this let's not

Peek a Boo is a Red song no one can convince me otherwise, it slaps btw one of their best

hZxfxju.gif

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

Bad Boy TERRIBLE i shall never stop my hate campaign for it omg even if i'm the only one standing!! RBB also terrible and we all know this let's not

Peek a Boo is a Red song no one can convince me otherwise, it slaps btw one of their best

hZxfxju.gif

Now why would they put a red title track on an album called the perfect VELVET? it just doesn't make any cents luv

insta.gif.b29c18f4e7e6e9c809556969f99fc2