Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Just now, Divine said:

I don’t even stan them you should know I would never stan a male, let alone a whole group of them...

FAz0h8d.gif

what’s the point of stanning nct127 aside from jaehyun’s fine ass

FAz0h8d.gif

you're right i apologise... tho i'm gonna pretend you stan day6

FAz0h8d.gif

omg right? but not even jaehyun's flat ass can save the group

FAz0h8d.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

you're right i apologise... tho i'm gonna pretend you stan day6

FAz0h8d.gif

have day6 even comeback yet or did they release days gone by and vanish? I mean can’t blame them for doing that since they knew it couldn’t be topped but still!

FAz0h8d.gif

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

omg right? but not even jaehyun's flat ass can save the group

FAz0h8d.gif

FLAT????? you’re never seeing heavens light for that comment asdfghjkl 

FAz0h8d.gif

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

have day6 even comeback yet or did they release days gone by and vanish? I mean can’t blame them for doing that since they knew it couldn’t be topped but still!

FAz0h8d.gif

they've released a bunch since days gone by, some of it excellent and some of it came and went!

FAz0h8d.gif

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

FLAT????? you’re never seeing heavens light for that comment asdfghjkl 

tw // no ass

Ed8knVoWoAAr-qE?format=jpg&name=smallEd8knVoWoAI8URT?format=jpg&name=360x360

this your man???

FAz0h8d.gif

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

they've released a bunch since days gone by, some of it excellent and some of it came and went!

FAz0h8d.gif

looks like my statement that they peaked with days gone by was true erm... disband now before it gets embarrassing 

FAz0h8d.gif

speaking of embarrassing....

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

tw // no ass

Ed8knVoWoAAr-qE?format=jpg&name=smallEd8knVoWoAI8URT?format=jpg&name=360x360

this your man???

FAz0h8d.gif

he’s so hot from the waste up this isn’t fair...

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Divine said:

looks like my statement that they peaked with days gone by was true erm... disband now before it gets embarrassing 

FAz0h8d.gif

songs like days gone by and fancy need to be saved for disbandment... everything that comes after it will be underwhelming so they should stop releasing

FAz0h8d.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

he’s so hot from the waste up this isn’t fair...

FAz0h8d.gif

i have never been able to look at him the same way it's so unfortunate...

FAz0h8d.gif

songs like days gone by and fancy need to be saved for disbandment... everything that comes after it will be underwhelming so they should stop releasing

FAz0h8d.gif

omg speaking of TWISIS has flop & flop grown on you like a bad rash or is it still bad in your eyes? I appreciate the efforts to change it up but the Zara demos should have really stayed in the vaults of Epic Records

FAz0h8d.gif

is this the typical kpop summer track... i don't wanna listen and ruin my good opinion on them

FAz0h8d.gif

yes it’s very basic kpop summer comeback but Oh! My Mistake is a gospel so I feel compelled to support

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Divine said:

omg speaking of TWISIS has flop & flop grown on you like a bad rash or is it still bad in your eyes? I appreciate the efforts to change it up but the Zara demos should have really stayed in the vaults of Epic Records

FAz0h8d.gif

please Less & Less is one of the worst things they've done and i'm glad everyone related to it got dragged... the zara demo was actually cute and much better than twice's version but you could see why that should've stayed in 2015, no one wants trop house in 2020, especially if you add a dubstep/trap breakdown

waiting for them to return to their former glory bc the decline from Feel Special to this is... sad

FAz0h8d.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

yes it’s very basic kpop summer comeback but Oh! My Mistake is a gospel so I feel compelled to support

FAz0h8d.gif

yup i will remain positive on them and ignore it! OMM and Lalalilala slap

FAz0h8d.gif

please Less & Less is one of the worst things they've done and i'm glad everyone related to it got dragged... the zara demo was actually cute and much better than twice's version but you could see why that should've stayed in 2015, no one wants trop house in 2020, especially if you add a dubstep/trap breakdown

waiting for them to return to their former glory bc the decline from Feel Special to this is... sad

FAz0h8d.gif

yup i will remain positive on them and ignore it! OMM and Lalalilala slap

FAz0h8d.gif

couldn't even bring myself to listen to the zara demo because the twisis version left such a bad taste in my mouth felt like I needed to chug gallons of mouthwash afterwards. jyp starting to give all the good demos to itzy... and we're happy

FAz0h8d.gif

the streets are telling me april are smashing with this! peaked in the top 80 of melon! once korea wakes up its game over for the other girls!

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Daenerys said:

i'm here to do some moderating and make sure @Divine is safe from any threats

FAz0h8d.gif

any website containing hyun is a threat

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Divine said:

couldn't even bring myself to listen to the zara demo because the twisis version left such a bad taste in my mouth felt like I needed to chug gallons of mouthwash afterwards. jyp starting to give all the good demos to itzy... and we're happy

FAz0h8d.gif

the streets are telling me april are smashing with this! peaked in the top 80 of melon! once korea wakes up its game over for the other girls!

FAz0h8d.gif

zara's vocals actually fit the inst... cannot say the same for twice's helium vocals

itzy queens yup love the future of kpop

FAz0h8d.gif

well hello! maybe summer comebacks are good for once

FAz0h8d.gif

zara's vocals actually fit the inst... cannot say the same for twice's helium vocals

itzy queens yup love the future of kpop

FAz0h8d.gif

well hello! maybe summer comebacks are good for once

FAz0h8d.gif

still screaming at jyp announcing an itzy comeback for july and they just unveiled an itzy ring light instead. lia can breathe for now.

FAz0h8d.gif

dont do red flavor like that

FAz0h8d.gif