Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Just now, Divine said:

still screaming at jyp announcing an itzy comeback for july and they just unveiled an itzy ring light instead. lia can breathe for now.

FAz0h8d.gif

dont do red flavor like that

FAz0h8d.gif

they had to delay bc they're adding tutting to the choreo inspired by naughty! pray for lia

FAz0h8d.gif

wait you're right, red flavor and power up go off

FAz0h8d.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

they had to delay bc they're adding tutting to the choreo inspired by naughty! pray for lia

FAz0h8d.gif

wait you're right, red flavor and power up go off

FAz0h8d.gif

I just know lia's joints are suffering from just watching the choreo. poor sis is probably in tears in the practice room as we speak.

FAz0h8d.gif

power up? omg finally someone else who stans the banana song I'm finally not alone. next up, rbb!

FAz0h8d.gif

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

I just know lia's joints are suffering from just watching the choreo. poor sis is probably in tears in the practice room as we speak.

FAz0h8d.gif

power up? omg finally someone else who stans the banana song I'm finally not alone. next up, rbb!

FAz0h8d.gif

i've been a power up warrior since day one omg... red velvet are at their best when they're being weirdos

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Hyun. said:

i've been a power up warrior since day one omg... red velvet are at their best when they're being weirdos

FAz0h8d.gif

when red velvet are being murderers or crackheads... yea that's how I like my girls

FAz0h8d.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

when red velvet are being murderers or crackheads... yea that's how I like my girls

FAz0h8d.gif

russian roulette and peek-a-boo both having them as murderers and being their best songs... we cracked the code

FAz0h8d.gif

russian roulette and peek-a-boo both having them as murderers and being their best songs... we cracked the code

FAz0h8d.gif

and irene kills seulgi in umpah umpah while incorrectly teaching korean kiddies how to breathe while swimming thus leading to them drowning omg we've cracked the code indeed! umpah umpah DID win soty after all!

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Divine said:

and irene kills seulgi in umpah umpah while incorrectly teaching korean kiddies how to breathe while swimming thus leading to them drowning omg we've cracked the code indeed! umpah umpah DID win soty after all!

FAz0h8d.gif

zimzalabim's voodoo killed everyone with bad taste that hated it so it's up there too ugh! the power!

FAz0h8d.gif

zimzalabim's voodoo killed everyone with bad taste that hated it so it's up there too ugh! the power!

FAz0h8d.gif

one of these nights almost killed their careers so maybe the code isn't cracked yet!

FAz0h8d.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

one of these nights almost killed their careers so maybe the code isn't cracked yet!

FAz0h8d.gif

you're right but almost is the key word here! they bounced back with their best song so a confirmed flop

FAz0h8d.gif

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

you're right but almost is the key word here! they bounced back with their best song so a confirmed flop

FAz0h8d.gif

the way they went from career high to career low back to a career high like that... being a reveluv in those days makes you eligible for the purple heart award

FAz0h8d.gif

Just now, Divine said:

the way they went from career high to career low back to a career high like that... being a reveluv in those days makes you eligible for the purple heart award

FAz0h8d.gif

every time i read "velvet concept" my heart sinks a little ngl... it's hard being a red concept-only stan, literally a rollercoaster

FAz0h8d.gif