Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

6 hours ago, Divine said:

@Luca stream and tell me what you think

Holy shit this video is amazing? rip2 

The song is amazing as well, you know I love the big drops! This kinda gives me Irene & Seulgi Monster vibes in terms of concept & visual and I love that! Ah thanks for @'ing me luv this is amazing! oprah15 

3 hours ago, Luca said:

Holy shit this video is amazing? rip2 

The song is amazing as well, you know I love the big drops! This kinda gives me Irene & Seulgi Monster vibes in terms of concept & visual and I love that! Ah thanks for @'ing me luv this is amazing! oprah15 

STAN oprah15 

this was such a huge change from their usual sound and concept but i'm hoping they keep it because its one of the best releases this year oprah15 

2 hours ago, Divine said:

STAN oprah15 

this was such a huge change from their usual sound and concept but i'm hoping they keep it because its one of the best releases this year oprah15 

and they don't have an album yet, perhaps this will be the direction they are going for! oprah15 

On 9/21/2020 at 11:19 PM, Vilppu said:

I'm coming deeply crushed and saddened to announce the new Everglow song is really good

totally off-topic but could you drop the link to your blog here cause I'm afraid I've lost it and I'd really like to visit it again jghkhl

OT: Just gonna leave these here for anyone who just wants to look at some beautiful men

Wendy williams GIF - Find on GIFER

1 hour ago, Robert. said:

totally off-topic but could you drop the link to your blog here cause I'm afraid I've lost it and I'd really like to visit it again jghkhl

OT: Just gonna leave these here for anyone who just wants to look at some beautiful men

i know that's right... both the vilppu and the boyz stanning!

19 hours ago, Robert. said:

gorgeous

On 9/23/2020 at 8:38 PM, Robert. said:

Here x recently gave up running it though cause the new Wordpress update actually makes it extremely difficult to do anything at all and I just don't have the energy. Still gonna do the yearly lists somewhere either way!

ot: Juyeon from THE BOYZ

11 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Here x recently gave up running it though cause the new Wordpress update actually makes it extremely difficult to do anything at all and I just don't have the energy. Still gonna do the yearly lists somewhere either way!

ot: Juyeon from THE BOYZ

Thx 4 the link, king! I'm anticipating the worst of 2020 list already antm1

OT: There's a new SuperM video and it looks just like their previous three videos, quelle surprise.