Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

1 minute ago, Divine said:

the continued decline in quality from iz*one since la vie en theft dead1 i mean it's better than buenos aires but that's not hard to accomplish at the end of the day! dead1 

their japan discography is actually laughable dead1 you'd think they'd try for a group that's half japanese yet we get this dead1

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

their japan discography is actually laughable dead1 you'd think they'd try for a group that's half japanese yet we get this dead1

used to be sad that their contract was temporary but now the expiration date cant come soon enough dead1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

used to be sad that their contract was temporary but now the expiration date cant come soon enough dead1 

i'm hoping for one more excellent korean comeback and then seeing what the girls are gonna do individually dead1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i'm hoping for one more excellent korean comeback and then seeing what the girls are gonna do individually dead1

my expectations are... low! dead1 but i'm still willing to give them a try. need them to give us their Whatta Man before they disband!

Just now, Divine said:

my expectations are... low! dead1 but i'm still willing to give them a try. need them to give us their Whatta Man before they disband!

i actually grew to love all of their korean singles dead1 swan is still absolute garbage and i love every minute of it dead1 they should do a LVER/Violeta disbandment song to reach full circle i think!

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i actually grew to love all of their korean singles dead1 swan is still absolute garbage and i love every minute of it dead1 they should do a LVER/Violeta disbandment song to reach full circle i think!

swan is so funny to me because it made absolutely NO noise dead1 when I listened to it finally, I realized why that was the case dead1 

Just now, Divine said:

swan is so funny to me because it made absolutely NO noise dead1 when I listened to it finally, I realized why that was the case dead1 

funny you say that when the actual song is ALL noise dead1 i really hated it when it came out, but then when clips from their online concert were around i watched the performance of it and was kinda living? idk what suddenly clicked for me to become obsessed dead1

7 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

funny you say that when the actual song is ALL noise dead1 i really hated it when it came out, but then when clips from their online concert were around i watched the performance of it and was kinda living? idk what suddenly clicked for me to become obsessed dead1

tbh the girls are amazing performers so it's not shocking they got you through that! it's no wonder the produce 101 producers rigged it for them! jj4 

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

tbh the girls are amazing performers so it's not shocking they got you through that! it's no wonder the produce 101 producers rigged it for them! jj4 

for sure! even if you don't like any of their songs you will stan their performances... they get some of the best choreo too whit2

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

speaking of so bad it's actually kinda good

this is giving momoland orangu1 

pff this is exactly what i was saying earlier, it's like momoland meets orange caramel but make everything stupider, even the song oprah15

20 minutes ago, Robert. said:

gzfhgj 

haven't listened to either one yet but I wasn't really feeling the Weki Meki track from the teasers ngl

it's a massive banger, if you like house/dance songs you'll be into it! i actually haven't listened to nct but i already know dead1

edit: i listened to nct and i wish i didn't... just their usual pots and pans

37 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it's a massive banger, if you like house/dance songs you'll be into it! i actually haven't listened to nct but i already know dead1

edit: i listened to nct and i wish i didn't... just their usual pots and pans

I just listened to Cool, it's serving me Itzy's brand of up-tempo tracks, not really my kind of style tay7 The verses KNOCK though, love that propulsive beat.

The NCT song has some elements in it that I like but overall it's too chaotic for me