Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Namie Amuro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

only japanese artist i'm a fan... i love this woman! but i also really like some of koda's stuff

as for k-pop... i only really listen to U:nee... she only release 3 albums (she killed herself) but her music slays me hard!

i also like some Lee Hyori songs... she's like a korean Koda Kumi and most of her songs have a sexy mid-western vibe to it

Guest JØEY

Ayumi Godsaki

Namie Queenmuro

BoALegend

KodahotmessKumi

2NE1SLAY

cry0 I live for J-pop & K-pop tbh

Yasss you stan legends tbh, as well as the 9 Goddesses cry0

Help me keep this thread from dying. cry0

Guest JØEY

Gods Generation are the only ones i realy stan for cry0

i like a lot of songs from 2NE1, Wonder Girls, T-ara (& N4), & 4minute too

i loved BoA's english album but im not a big fan of her k/jpop stuff

Yasss, SNSD are my main group as well. Have you heard their new japanese single?

You need to listen to more groups tbh, gonna help you  :xcheer:

BoA's new japanese single is pretty good too. 

Yes SNSD is amazing as well, although i'm a bigger fan of their Jpop stuff. I haven't liked a single one of their Kpop albums as a whole (of the ones i've listened too) But their Japanese albums are KILLER! Love&Girls one the other hand.. is their weakest single yet tbh  :noway: Beep Beep should've been released instead.

And i don't like Is It Poppin?, too cutesy for me.. imma need that "What's Your Name/Volume Up" slayage  cry0

Guest JØEY

Yes SNSD is amazing as well, although i'm a bigger fan of their Jpop stuff. I haven't liked a single one of their Kpop albums as a whole (of the ones i've listened too) But their Japanese albums are KILLER! Love&Girls one the other hand.. is their weakest single yet tbh  :noway: Beep Beep should've been released instead.

And i don't like Is It Poppin?, too cutesy for me.. imma need that "What's Your Name/Volume Up" slayage  cry0

While I do love their Korean stuff as well, I have to admit their Japanese stuff is flawless. Their first Japanese album tho >>

I didnt like L&G at first but it grew on me. The B-side single Lingua Franca is so good though, I've had it on repeat all day. cry0

I like Is It Poppin better than WYN tbh, but Volume Up >> both of them.

Yass. I've been waiting for someone to make this thread. Will definitely be coming here whenever there's new releases. Which is a lot.

Yasss, do stick around.  :cheer:

Yasss, SNSD are my main group as well. Have you heard their new japanese single?

ofc i love it. Girls & Peace and The Boys (Japanese version) are def their best albums...their best K-pop stuff is by far the singles

i dont like Is It Poppin, it's too cutesy for them... i liked their last EP

While I do love their Korean stuff as well, I have to admit their Japanese stuff is flawless. Their first Japanese album tho >>

I didnt like L&G at first but it grew on me. The B-side single Lingua Franca is so good though, I've had it on repeat all day.  cry0

I like Is It Poppin better than WYN tbh, but Volume Up >> both of them.

I didn't listen to anything but their first Japanese album when it came out, You-Aholic and Mr. Taxi OMG.

I'll try to like L&G, but it's hardly a song dead2

ofc i love it. Girls & Peace and The Boys (Japanese version) are def their best albums...their best K-pop stuff is by far the singles

i dont like Is It Poppin, it's too cutesy for them... i liked their last EP

PREACH!  xtina54

Guest JØEY

Who else loves Kyary? <3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMdjJ3w9iM

I know of Kyary but I'm not familiar with any of her songs except Pon!pon!pon!

Been meaning to get into her for a while.

It's curious that asian music has its own genre.

Well, I don't really listen to K-Pop or something like this because I ain't understand what they're singing.

I love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu her new album is awesome

14056-ar8ugfbiv1.jpg

Ayumi Hamasaki

ayumi-hamasaki-again-regular.jpg

Koda Kumi

Utada Hikaru

Brown Eyed Girls

2NE1

4Minute

Hyuna

T-ara

Gackt