Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

I had no idea there was a thread before. fall4

Anyway, this song slays my entire existence

cry0

Black pearl <3 I think that it is the one of the best songs from "XOXO", maybe even THE BEST. :D

I swear to god i'll never get tired of FEEL, best album this year cry1

Oh God, FEEL is so perfect album, I downloaded it about 7 days ago, it is more than GREAT <3

Black pearl <3 I think that it is the one of the best songs from "XOXO", maybe even THE BEST. :D

Oh God, FEEL is so perfect album, I downloaded it about 7 days ago, it is more than GREAT <3

OMFG another K/J-Pop stan. cry0 We're so rare on FOTP. cry5

Black Pearl is literally my favourite EXO song, I love it so much. <3 

Who else do you like? :)

What do ya'll think of 2NE1's Do You Love Me? Apparently their losing popularity in Korea and dropping really fast on the charts. Personally i love it, the best they've released since I Love You. It's exactly what i wanted right now, it gives me I Am The Best teas <3

Bubbledreams@ YAS stan Queen Namie! cry0

@Benikari: Do You Love Me slayed me very FAST, so much better than Falling In Love. I think 2NE1 should release the new album, oh Lord, that would be great. And not only 2NE1, YG should be more active now, SM has released so MANY comebacks, I can't, I need YG too.

Namie slayed me so FAST, at the first listening of Heaven and Contrail~ And ALBUM is fuckin' perfect. I can't remember who was the last musician who slayed me so fast like Namie, I don't know <3

@Joey: Yeah, so rare, but we are here, still here :D

Else of KPOP? :D 2NE1, 4minute, GG/SNSD, B.A.P, BoA, Lee Hi, XIA, B1A4, miss A, f(x) and so many more~ :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHd_8iZFvK8

Teen Top's new song. So catchy and fun. antm1

It's cute, it sounds sooo typical Brave Brothers though. He really needs a new style.

The video is such a mess, 1 second they're dancing in a cathedral, then they're chasing after some girl, then they're kicking the shit out of each other on a beach. fall1

CAP looked hot as fuck though.  :perv:

It's cute, it sounds sooo typical Brave Brothers though. He really needs a new style.

The video is such a mess, 1 second they're dancing in a cathedral, then they're chasing after some girl, then they're kicking the shit out of each other on a beach. fall1

CAP looked hot as fuck though.  :perv:

I love the dance to this, you can't see it well in the video but here. cry1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DaOznqF41Q

and yes he did. :perv:

I love the dance to this, you can't see it well in the video but here. cry1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DaOznqF41Q

and yes he did. :perv:

The song is growing on me and I love the dance. cry1