Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDnm323uQs

Jamming to this godmazing remix recently! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>  And I'm slowly getting into Ayu's music, listened to I am... and it's freaking amazing! :worship: cry6  The best track is Connected! xtina7moo6

YAS sis you better stan Godnnected cry6 The whole album is freaking flawless, expect A Song Is Born and the horrible remix of Endless Sorrow, single version >>>>

Heard any of her other albums yet? 

Oh and btw, for all Perfume fans, they just announced their new album Level 3 with covers and tracklist!

image-1.jpegimage.jpeg

<CD>
01. Enter the Sphere
02. Spring of Life (Album-mix)
03. Magic of Love (Album-mix)
04. Clockwork
05. 1mm
06. 未来のミュージアム
07. Party Maker
08. ふりかえるといるよ
09. ポイント
10. だいじょばない
11. Handy Man
12. Sleeping Beauty
13. Spending all my time (Album-mix)
14. Dream Land
※(Album‐mix)はアルバム用にアレンジされたVer.になります。

【Spring of Life】【ポイント】「キリン 氷結」2012年CMソング
【Magic of Love】カンロ「ピュレグミ」CMソング、日本テレビ系「スッキリ!!」5月テーマソング
【未来のミュージアム】「映画ドラえもん のび太のひみつ道具博物館 (ミュージアム)」主題歌
【Party Maker】エーザイ「チョコラBBスパークリング」CMソング

<DVD>
・1mm -Video Clip-
・「ずっと好きだったんじゃけぇ~さすらいの麺カタPerfume FES!!」メモリアル♡
・「Perfumeのただただラジオが好きだからレイディオ!」

Radio rip of of "1mm"

http://lovetheperfume.tumblr.com/post/59396045218/1mm-radio-rip-perfume

Party Maker preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2wVMuWX1A

YAS sis you better stan Godnnected cry6 The whole album is freaking flawless, expect A Song Is Born and the horrible remix of Endless Sorrow, single version >>>>

Heard any of her other albums yet? 

No this is my first album from her (according to her fans on last fm the best one?). Dunno which album should I listen to next...

And yasssss for Perfume's new album! I stan Spending all My time so hard! :worship: cry7

P.S. Why dafuq doesn't Connected have PV?! fall3 Afaik it was Europe-only single?!

Oh and btw, for all Perfume fans, they just announced their new album Level 3 with covers and tracklist!

image-1.jpegimage.jpeg

<CD>

01. Enter the Sphere

02. Spring of Life (Album-mix)

03. Magic of Love (Album-mix)

04. Clockwork

05. 1mm

06. 未来のミュージアム

07. Party Maker

08. ふりかえるといるよ

09. ポイント

10. だいじょばない

11. Handy Man

12. Sleeping Beauty

13. Spending all my time (Album-mix)

14. Dream Land

※(Album‐mix)はアルバム用にアレンジされたVer.になります。

【Spring of Life】【ポイント】「キリン 氷結」2012年CMソング

【Magic of Love】カンロ「ピュレグミ」CMソング、日本テレビ系「スッキリ!!」5月テーマソング

【未来のミュージアム】「映画ドラえもん のび太のひみつ道具博物館 (ミュージアム)」主題歌

【Party Maker】エーザイ「チョコラBBスパークリング」CMソング

<DVD>

・1mm -Video Clip-

・「ずっと好きだったんじゃけぇ~さすらいの麺カタPerfume FES!!」メモリアル♡

・「Perfumeのただただラジオが好きだからレイディオ!」

Radio rip of of "1mm"

http://lovetheperfume.tumblr.com/post/59396045218/1mm-radio-rip-perfume

Party Maker preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2wVMuWX1A

JSHDLIDGFKGKUGKJGHGJDKHKDJ YASSSSS cry1 cry1 cry1cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

No this is my first album from her (according to her fans on last fm the best one?). Dunno which album should I listen to next...

And yasssss for Perfume's new album! I stan Spending all My time so hard! :worship: cry7

P.S. Why dafuq doesn't Connected have PV?! fall3 Afaik it was Europe-only single?!

I Am... is definitely the uncrowned fan favorite :laugh: Personally i prefer Guilty cause of her darker songs, it fits her voice better in my opinion. But Next Level and Secret are right behind, i actually love all her albums except My Story (I wouldn't listen to that one yet, it's pretty boring and a bad example of how diverse Ayu can be) Since you like Connected i'd recommend Next Level, it doesn't have any trance/europop songs but it's her most upbeat album and has some killer electropop/dance tracks! Here's an example of one of the songs on the album, prepare to be SLAYED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrxIRANIuo

Connected actually does have a PV, but some shit Anime one no one cares about fall1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sStLf2j00T4

I Am... is definitely the uncrowned fan favorite :laugh: Personally i prefer Guilty cause of her darker songs, it fits her voice better in my opinion. But Next Level and Secret are right behind, i actually love all her albums except My Story (I wouldn't listen to that one yet, it's pretty boring and a bad example of how diverse Ayu can be) Since you like Connected i'd recommend Next Level, it doesn't have any trance/europop songs but it's her most upbeat album and has some killer electropop/dance tracks! Here's an example of one of the songs on the album, prepare to be SLAYED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrxIRANIuo

Connected actually does have a PV, but some shit Anime one no one cares about fall1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sStLf2j00T4

Thanks sis, much appreciated cry0

tumblr_ms595dCfoT1qdmb8eo3_250.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to Perfume's album. I haven't listened to any album of them but I stan SAMT and Dream Fighter so hard! cry6

The only Ayu album I've listened to is NEXT LEVEL and it slays. oprah1

GREEN is the best track in her entire discography tbh, i'll never get tired of that oriental masterpiece, one of the most stunning pieces of music i've ever heard oprah1

Thanks sis, much appreciated cry0

tumblr_ms595dCfoT1qdmb8eo3_250.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to Perfume's album. I haven't listened to any album of them but I stan SAMT and Dream Fighter so hard! cry6

You're welcome dear, you can always come to me for them ayu goods  moo3 And yes Perfume slays, you should really download JPN, too many jams tbh cry0

YAS all the Ayu love, I stan her so hard cry6

My favorite albums at the moment are Love songs, Rock'n'Roll Circus and Guilty :cloud:

I haven't listened to FEEL yet, I have to catch up!

YAS all the Ayu love, I stan her so hard cry6

My favorite albums at the moment are Love songs, Rock'n'Roll Circus and Guilty :cloud:

I haven't listened to FEEL yet, I have to catch up!

YAS Ana join us and praise the goddess of Jpop  antm1

What did you think of LOVE Again btw? I haven't seen you on AHS lately so i don't know if you got around to listen to it yet. AND YOU BETTER LISTEN TO FEEL RIGHT NOW ALBUM OF THE YEAR TBH THE SLAYAGE IS INCOMPARABLE

:scream:  :scream:  :scream:

YAS Ana join us and praise the goddess of Jpop  antm1

What did you think of LOVE Again btw? I haven't seen you on AHS lately so i don't know if you got around to listen to it yet. AND YOU BETTER LISTEN TO FEEL RIGHT NOW ALBUM OF THE YEAR TBH THE SLAYAGE IS INCOMPARABLE

:scream:  :scream:  :scream:

Queen of Everything cry0

I haven't had time for a lot of forums lately, I'm mostly on FOTP, Operation Gaga and Tumblr. :laugh:

I loved the album, it was solid. It wasn't her best effort but much better than Party Queen. How did you like? :)

OKAY DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW :scream:

Queen of Everything cry0

I haven't had time for a lot of forums lately, I'm mostly on FOTP, Operation Gaga and Tumblr. :laugh:

I loved the album, it was solid. It wasn't her best effort but much better than Party Queen. How did you like? :)

OKAY DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW :scream:

AHS is pretty much dead when it comes to Ayu right now anyway, she keeps spitting out these flawless magazine covers but no music, ironic cause she didn't have this much promotion when she released LOVE Again or Party Queen fall1

Yeah the album is pretty great, she slayed me with the singles but i'm not crazy about the album tracks. Bye-bye darling is great though, and Task'n'Bass should so have been a full song tbh cry0 She needs to come correct with the next album tho, other than Song 4 U and Missing i haven't found anything to be flawless since FIVE.

YAS REMEMBER TO UPDATE US WITH YAW OPINION  :scream:  

AHS is pretty much dead when it comes to Ayu right now anyway, she keeps spitting out these flawless magazine covers but no music, ironic cause she didn't have this much promotion when she released LOVE Again or Party Queen fall1

Yeah the album is pretty great, she slayed me with the singles but i'm not crazy about the album tracks. Bye-bye darling is great though, and Task'n'Bass should so have been a full song tbh cry0 She needs to come correct with the next album tho, other than Song 4 U and Missing i haven't found anything to be flawless since FIVE.

YAS REMEMBER TO UPDATE US WITH YAW OPINION  :scream:  

Gotta look them up, she always has flawless photoshoots, she is so beautiful cry0

Agreed. I think the best songs we already had with her releasing LOVE, she needs to put in more effort with her records. I love her and I liked LOVE again and Party Queen too but it's just not as good as she can be, which is sad.

YAS GUR I WILL :scream: