Jump to content
Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Robert. said:

I come to you today with a plea that is... a little more personal (raw).

Our fellow esteemed FOTP member @Jon. has started a reaction channel and his first upload is a BP reaction! Support the good sis and support the girls by giving it a stream

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

 

 

Thx for the shameless promo bb <3 May the subsequent ones get better!

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

 

15 hours ago, Divine said:

Starting his channel off by reacting to talent. Lemme give it a watch.

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

 

Ikr! I figured that it's time for a bitch to launch a cute YouTube career and what way to start than with BLACK(TALENTED)PINK! Now I'm ready to react to other K-Pop stuff + normal Pop so stay tuned!

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

10 hours ago, Robert. said:

@Taylor

Here are my recommendations for you. I know you stan The Lord so I've selected some 1989'd songs alongside some of my personal favorites

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

 

#1 Wigla Girls (responsible for one of the BEST girl group albums of all time, Reboot)

#2 Sunmi, a Wonder Girls member who makes music for the art not the chart kqVcJb9_d.jpg

#3 SHINee, my faves kqVcJb9_d.jpg View is a summery, breezy, crisp house-influenced dance-pop song. Kind of reminiscent of Disclosure but more poppy. It's not my fav song (or even my fav single) by them but I've found it's a good way to get into them or K-Pop in general if you're used to Western music.

#4 One of my favorite songs from last year. Very The 1975-ish

#5 a cute bop

#6 Second to last, we have Fantasy. Literally one of my fav songs of ALL TIME, the chills I get when that chorus hits giveup1

#7 And lastly, there's MOVE by Taemin from SHINee. He serves everything that toxic masculinity will NEVER allow Western male artists to serve: spectacle, looks, homoerotica (but make it fashion!), electronic bops etc. He a PERFORMER too. Ahhh, my ****ing fave

c7298f047172f8df91263fbaef7172cf.gif

And that would be THAT on that.

(Before any ajummas get upset, I included only sings from the last couple years bc we need the audience to enjoy HD quality videos

ee8dbad218bdb01af34d6623043643e1.jpg)

 

Hope it's not too overwhelming, feel free to let me know ur thoughts on anything you've checked out from these! We could always use some more K-stans since this thread is kinda graveyard'd kinda like the rest of the forum

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

xoxo

Poor Eung Eung and Noir being placed out of the equation

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

8 hours ago, Cosmic said:

has everyone eung eunged today?

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

I did! Ugh one of the best K-Pop songs in 2019!

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Luca said:

I saw that Halsey shade!

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Trust me, this thread hates BTS more than it hates Halsey so you should be safe here

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

2 hours ago, Luca said:

Maybe the BTS x Halsey track will help me get into kpop more, sadly it is BTS she is collaborating with. 

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Feel free to check out some of the sings I posted on the previous page in case you're interested! BTS can be a little... abrasive to first time listeners

ee8dbad218bdb01af34d6623043643e1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jon. said:

Poor Eung Eung and Noir being placed out of the equation

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

Two of the best songs of this year no doubt but I wanted to present a diverse selection to the audience with particular songs from the last 4 years or so

ee8dbad218bdb01af34d6623043643e1.jpg

But while we're talking about Miss Sunmi and Allahpink, let's talk about these phenomenal B-sides of theirs

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

Like wow what moments I rarely ever forget

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Robert. said:

@Taylor

Here are my recommendations for you. I know you stan The Lord so I've selected some 1989'd songs alongside some of my personal favorites

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

 

#1 Wigla Girls (responsible for one of the BEST girl group albums of all time, Reboot)

#2 Sunmi, a Wonder Girls member who makes music for the art not the chart kqVcJb9_d.jpg

#3 SHINee, my faves kqVcJb9_d.jpg View is a summery, breezy, crisp house-influenced dance-pop song. Kind of reminiscent of Disclosure but more poppy. It's not my fav song (or even my fav single) by them but I've found it's a good way to get into them or K-Pop in general if you're used to Western music.

#4 One of my favorite songs from last year. Very The 1975-ish

#5 a cute bop

#6 Second to last, we have Fantasy. Literally one of my fav songs of ALL TIME, the chills I get when that chorus hits giveup1

#7 And lastly, there's MOVE by Taemin from SHINee. He serves everything that toxic masculinity will NEVER allow Western male artists to serve: spectacle, looks, homoerotica (but make it fashion!), electronic bops etc. He a PERFORMER too. Ahhh, my ****ing fave

c7298f047172f8df91263fbaef7172cf.gif

And that would be THAT on that.

(Before any ajummas get upset, I included only sings from the last couple years bc we need the audience to enjoy HD quality videos

ee8dbad218bdb01af34d6623043643e1.jpg)

 

Hope it's not too overwhelming, feel free to let me know ur thoughts on anything you've checked out from these! We could always use some more K-stans since this thread is kinda graveyard'd kinda like the rest of the forum

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

xoxo

what kind of perfect list omg no bad songs here... your taste

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

7 hours ago, Luca said:

Maybe the BTS x Halsey track will help me get into kpop more, sadly it is BTS she is collaborating with. 

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

girlie you do not want to get into kpop with bts

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Divine said:

Fun fact: This thread alone got the same amount of posts in the past week as the fourth most popular section this week lol3 

Sign the BP award rat

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

I'm ready to STAN these legends

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

But yeah, sections need an update, a KPOP one would bring a lot of posts

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Robert. said:

His sister has covered his song 'Birthday' for the occasion

Beautiful angel :heart2:

 

Do not hit me in my feels. sob1 

6 hours ago, Robert. said:

Trust me, this thread hates BTS more than it hates Halsey so you should be safe here

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Feel free to check out some of the sings I posted on the previous page in case you're interested! BTS can be a little... abrasive to first time listeners

ee8dbad218bdb01af34d6623043643e1.jpg

I do not claim this btw. Why are people so keen on hating BTS these days? I can not find any concrete reasons other than being petty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kim Jiwon said:

You don't like BTS, why?

Not really BTS I dislike, the stans, I loved Idol & Run or whatever that song was called! Twitter will be a cesspit and I'll have to witness all of that as a Halsey stan.

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luca said:

Not really BTS I dislike, the stans, I loved Idol & Run or whatever that song was called! Twitter will be a cesspit and I'll have to witness all of that as a Halsey stan.

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Urgh, yikes, I know what you mean! I claim BTS, but I no not claim most of ARMY, sadly.. As a multi stan I also don't feel very welcome in their fandom. tehe1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Jiwon said:

Urgh, yikes, I know what you mean! I claim BTS, but I no not claim most of ARMY, sadly.. As a multi stan I also don't feel very welcome in their fandom. tehe1 

Jimin >>> a MAN!

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Jiwon said:

Do not hit me in my feels. sob1 

I do not claim this btw. Why are people so keen on hating BTS these days? I can not find any concrete reasons other than being petty.

nn when I drag BTS it's usually just for giggles, I don't actually hate them. Now their crazy Twitter stans on the other hand...

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

what kind of perfect list omg no bad songs here... your taste

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Thx

Strict no bad songs policy in this household!! aside from the occasional Got7 stanning

yxu.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm a shameless hoe, after all, lemme promote my reaction tew BTS hurr! Help a good sis OUT pls  @Robert. @Yoncé. @Kim Jiwon @Taylor @Divine + everyone else  

K-Pop Round Table Ep. 1 - Debuts! Hello fellow k-pop rats, I want to revive this thread a bit so I thought of a fun way to discuss some things related to the good sis Korean (and sometimes Japane

The Boyz | Star1 (2020)  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×