2 minutes ago, Divine said:

past me is fat and ugly wbk

KGzKu80.gif

cannot wait for us to say this in the future again

KGzKu80.gif

1 minute ago, idrk said:

fancy you is comingari9

coming to serve what blackpink and bts failed to do legend1

boy with luv is easily the better song out of the two, but kill this love has a lot more replay value so there's that? neither one of the two is anything groundbreaking anyway, and it's not surprising since both are aiming for the western market and watering down their music

gsnnrAp.gif

Just now, Hyun. said:

boy with luv is easily the better song out of the two, but kill this love has a lot more replay value so there's that? neither one of the two is anything groundbreaking anyway, and it's not surprising since both are aiming for the western market and watering down their music

gsnnrAp.gif

um no western music is already watered down with all these rap acts jj4 

BP is saving us jj4 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

um no western music is already watered down with all these rap acts jj4 

BP is saving us jj4 

you're just proving my point here ngl rip4 for western stans these definitely sound new and interesting but compare them to their respective past songs or any kpop song at all and they're SO dull, which is sad bc in the end they ain't really pushing the genre? just some generic songs made for pleasing that audience

gsnnrAp.gif

9 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

gsnnrAp.gif

you kinda spilled. love the pinks but they really aren't the best girl group in the game and it's low key due to YG trying to push them in the western market.

gsnnrAp.gif

12 minutes ago, Divine said:

you kinda spilled. love the pinks but they really aren't the best girl group in the game and it's low key due to YG trying to push them in the western market.

gsnnrAp.gif

the kill this love mini is such an example of it omg, none of the songs reach the level of their previous stuff and it's all because they're pushing for the western market (and working, so ig they did something there)

gsnnrAp.gif

2 hours ago, Hyun. said:

you can tell boy with luv was made for the us market ngl rip4 but it's a cute bop if you delete that one rap bit!! i wish it was more interesting bc i love the whole retro sound it had going on for it, but it's a good song, most of their singles cannot relate

Finally some BTS-related stuff Hyun is bopping to after a long time? We just have to stan!

53 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

gsnnrAp.gif

I just listened to the BTS mini album and I have to say that BWL is more accessible so I can see why they chose that as the lead, though I wished they went through with either Make It Right or HOME.

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

Listening to KTL again days later makes me feel a lil sad cause the verses, the pre-chorus, and the outro was AMAZING tbh. There was a lot of potentials but the chorus/drop was lacking, even more, listening to it now

gsnnrAp.gif

1 minute ago, Robert. said:

Have you ever listened to SHINee?

ee5154539e197c96cbe754072f3854f5.gif

(Gotta get the promo in where I can

184ce15868266de1ec3f26c2c47954a1.jpg)

Rob finally promoting SHINee for the first time in forever? Let the brainwash begin!

37 minutes ago, Jon. said:

Finally some BTS-related stuff Hyun is bopping to after a long time? We just have to stan!

y'all see me as a blind hater of them but i always give them a chance (and am often disappointed bc i do not enjoy their music) but Boy With Luv and Mikrokosmos are cute bops i'll def be returning to

35 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Have you ever listened to SHINee?

ee5154539e197c96cbe754072f3854f5.gif

(Gotta get the promo in where I can

184ce15868266de1ec3f26c2c47954a1.jpg)

oop promote the legends!!

31 minutes ago, Jon. said:

I just listened to the BTS mini album and I have to say that BWL is more accessible so I can see why they chose that as the lead, though I wished they went through with either Make It Right or HOME.

i don't get what y'all see on HOME, i didn't like it tbh and Make It Right is cute for an album track but def not a title