General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Hyun thought me calling Me horrible was a drag btw. I mean if you want me to drag it I very easily can?

2d77tnP.gif

Me is the worst collection of noise to ever smack my ear drums omg the North Korean government probably uses it to torture people who's grandparents tried to escape. Soyeon gave them their only listenable song out of the generosity of her heart just for them to regress back into their dumpster fire of trash they call songs. CLC has always and will always flop. Cube probably regrets ever debuting them. Sorn better hope her YouTube career takes off since lord knows that idol career won't, especially after they disband after MEdiocre.

2d77tnP.gif

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Me is the worst collection of noise to ever smack my ear drums omg the North Korean government probably uses it to torture people who's grandparents tried to escape. Soyeon gave them their only listenable song out of the generosity of her heart just for them to regress back into their dumpster fire of trash they call songs. CLC has always and will always flop. Cube probably regrets ever debuting them. Sorn better hope her YouTube career takes off since lord knows that idol career won't, especially after they disband after MEdiocre. 

2d77tnP.gif

were you really that bothered

2d77tnP.gif

Just now, Hyun. said:

were you really that bothered

2d77tnP.gif

you literally attacked g-idle for no reason and EYE am bothered we-

2d77tnP.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

you literally attacked g-idle for no reason and EYE am bothered we-

2d77tnP.gif

i only said no is better than all of idle's discog, which, tea? you came here with this whole paragraph omg

2d77tnP.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i only said no is better than all of idle's discog, which, tea? you came here with this whole paragraph omg

2d77tnP.gif

you said I dragged so I gave you what you so requested?

2d77tnP.gif

n e ways, Me isn't that great. Twas all I said but some girls wanna keep pushing their luck. Have a gorgeous rest of your Wednesdays.

2d77tnP.gif

Just now, Divine said:

you said I dragged so I gave you what you so requested?

2d77tnP.gif

a post that in the end doesn't really say anything of worth yes

2d77tnP.gif

anyway stream me and black dress for good health x

me is amazing and people who hate it are simply mad that clc can outdo their entire group with a single song

2d77tnP.gif

I met Blackpink today in Barcelona. They were doing some tourism and they're the sweetest more gentle souls I've ever met.

I'm so sad that they have to go back to Korea... I really have a feeling that they don't like it much there and prefer western countries.

15 hours ago, edwinfg said:

not everyone can get it

well these aren't getting it either anymore

2d77tnP.gif

4 hours ago, Robert. said:

What we thinkin' gworls?

k70QdbN.gif

yoona served sm station song

lee hi served solo 2.0 gashina 3.0

2d77tnP.gif

23 hours ago, Manel said:

I met Blackpink today in Barcelona. They were doing some tourism and they're the sweetest more gentle souls I've ever met.

I'm so sad that they have to go back to Korea... I really have a feeling that they don't like it much there and prefer western countries.

OMFG THAT'S SO AMAZING. Are they just as perfect in person? giveup1 The tea though, my girls really were living their best lives when they were in the states.

when is Itzy's next comeback? A lot of these comebacks this year are yawn-fests. Except for the iconic gem Fancy by Twice which is available to stream on streaming platforms. I really am becoming a JYP group stan jesus. red velvet save me pls.

P0ArGYL.gif

5 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

when is Itzy's next comeback? A lot of these comebacks this year are yawn-fests. Except for the iconic gem Fancy by Twice which is available to stream on streaming platforms. I really am becoming a JYP group stan jesus. red velvet save me pls.

P0ArGYL.gif

did @Hyun. hack your account geez

P0ArGYL.gif

5 minutes ago, billie. said:

did @Hyun. hack your account geez

P0ArGYL.gif

no i just stan talent just like he does, when it comes to k-pop he's the only bitch i can trust. even tho he slanders my fav rv song.... but yes we stan hyunty in this household!!

P0ArGYL.gif

4 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

no i just stan talent just like he does, when it comes to k-pop he's the only bitch i can trust. even tho he slanders my fav rv song.... but yes we stan hyunty in this household!!

P0ArGYL.gif

yeah you are definitely hacked

P0ArGYL.gif

regarding itzy I've seen about stray kids making a comeback in june so...

P0ArGYL.gif