Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Japonesque and Trick are my fav albums of hers!! cry1

Japonesque was so flawless, the only album of hers where i felt like all songs could be singles, i played it to absolute death 

ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>  

I still think her best is Kingdom though, it's her most consistent and cohesive album <3 "But" is so AMAZING

528177_527068134002488_184382122_n_large

It doesn't look bad, I like it. sass1ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Obviously the brown is flawless. antm1

BROWNHAN NEEDS TO RETURN

so should grey kai bc SEXY OVERLOAD  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Cover for Kuu's new single Dreaming Now! + preview

131001_l.jpg

http://rhythmzone.net/koda/news2/2013/10/1113dreaming-now.html

Namiesus looking completely and utterly flawless in her CM for the clothes brand Untitled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l55H5LZ9Me4

NAMIE AND KUU ALL AT ONCE

concentration level is at 0%

the perfection  :sob:

I LOVE KEY'S TEASER PICS  cry0

it's so subtle and handsome

HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD  fall1

FSDJKFHSDFHJSDKHFSDKGHKJSGH

NEXT IS JJONG AND MINHO AKA THE HOTTEST ONES AKA WE ARE GONNA GET SLAYED

ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

LEVEL3 by Perfume SLAYS as expected tbh. The album is full of bops and flawless kawaii perfections. Tho best song on the album Spending AMT is ruined with awful album-mix. single-mix>>>>>>>>> life

The album mixes really didn't bring anything good to the table this time around, the SAMT one was unnecessary and they completely ruined the flawlessness of Magic of Love.

I love the album too though, i just wish they didn't focus so much on the instrumentals.. Party Maker would've been amazing hadn't it been soooo long. It gets monotous in the end.

1mm, Daijobanai, Handy Man & Magic of Love slaying everything tbh cry0

Gorrls can any of you give me Kpop/Jpop suggestions? I like BIGBANG's last album+some of 2NE1's songs. I'd like some suggestions based on those. moo1

2NE1 latest songs are really good, my fave groups are Girls' Generation (I Got A Boy, The Boys, PAPARAZZI, Flower Power), EXO (Wolf, MAMA, Growl, History), and SHINee (Why So Serious, Lucifer, Dream Girl, Sherlock, Stranger), they have some awesome songs, I listed some of their best in my opinion there. antm1

As is JPop, I love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, I think @Benikari47 can help you more with JPop than me. moo1

2NE1 latest songs are really good, my fave groups are Girls' Generation (I Got A Boy, The Boys, PAPARAZZI, Flower Power), EXO (Wolf, MAMA, Growl, History), and SHINee (Why So Serious, Lucifer, Dream Girl, Sherlock, Stranger), they have some awesome songs, I listed some of their best in my opinion there. antm1

As is JPop, I love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, I think @Benikari47 can help you more with JPop than me. moo1

Thanks! cry1 I know one or two songs by SHINee and EXO. But i'll check the ones you mentioned. I dont like GG tho. moo1