Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

kinda here for an f(x) listening party. they were technically the first kpop group I ever listened to back in 2014 when I found out they bought and released Ariana's Boyfriend Material! dead2 

well hello let's plan her! wendy1 pink tape red light and 4 walls are the musts, oh yes

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

watch SM say f(x) still hasn't disbanded yet though. they are so committed to the whole "no disbandment" rule that they are still gonna say f(x) are together still even after every member is gone.

80Vlg5v.gif

right omg... like snsd taking pics together does not mean they're not disbanded pls

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

well hello let's plan her! wendy1 pink tape red light and 4 walls are the musts, oh yes

if not sunday or monday then next weekend pls I'll be so busy with work every day

80Vlg5v.gif

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

right omg... like snsd taking pics together does not mean they're not disbanded pls

80Vlg5v.gif

pls Tiffany leaving the company and SM saying she's still apart of SNSD will never not be a scream to me. At least we got Oh!GG last year though. f(x) can't even escape the dungeon without leaving the company completely.

80Vlg5v.gif

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

omg can't believe they're breaking up/not releasing music/not doing something/idk

80Vlg5v.gif

close enough

80Vlg5v.gif

Just now, Divine said:

close enough

80Vlg5v.gif

they were a big part in my growing up... remember going to their concert and being suffocated because i was in the front row and everyone pushed me up against the barricade (not in a hot way). was taken out in an ambulance and the group visited me in the hospital.

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

i can understand that. i mean, the group did call me their #1 groupie. not everyone has that. seen them 200 times in concert this past decade btw.

80Vlg5v.gif

did they call you that in the restraining order they sent you as well?

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Fancy by Twice... much to think about

80Vlg5v.gif

stan! you should give Breakthrough a try too if you liked Fancy!

80Vlg5v.gif

Just now, Daenerys said:

i remember the night i listen to that

80Vlg5v.gif

nPaBrdf.png

80Vlg5v.gif

Just now, Divine said:

did they call you that in the restraining order they sent you as well?

80Vlg5v.gif

nPaBrdf.png

80Vlg5v.gif

i had to get a restraining from THEM for a week because they literally kept tying me up on the bus and i had to tell them "group, it was fun the first 5 times, but i really need new merch."

80Vlg5v.gif

classic

80Vlg5v.gif

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

I've been meaning to listen to their entire discography for months now

80Vlg5v.gif

Same with Loona

80Vlg5v.gif

and Blackpink

80Vlg5v.gif 

mess at you taking so long with loona that they've gotten rid of half their discog from streaming

80Vlg5v.gif