Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

not now, but back then it was possible gaga1 now the entire budget's going to sperm which we know will be a mess gaga1

superm is gonna flop so hard omg it's going to be so embarrassing for them. kai is too hot for this. gaga1 I just know they'll take this floppage out on RV though. they're gonna be pushed into the former f(x) holding cell.  gaga1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

superm is gonna flop so hard omg it's going to be so embarrassing for them. kai is too hot for this. gaga1 I just know they'll take this floppage out on RV though. they're gonna be pushed into the former f(x) holding cell.  gaga1 

i truly hope they serve Superhuman and surprise us with an actual good song honestly, but since they're trying so hard for the US ... gaga1

SM new gg next year so we better keep our prayers for RV to not get f(x)'d by them gaga1

i truly hope they serve Superhuman and surprise us with an actual good song honestly, but since they're trying so hard for the US ... gaga1

SM new gg next year so we better keep our prayers for RV to not get f(x)'d by them gaga1

are they like... doing all english songs or like..... what are they doing exactly? are they just pushing a kpop group in the US? like what is the point of this project? I still have no idea and no one has been able to tell me. gaga1 

please can they at least wait until RV have multiple flops in a row before they lock them away? they're still slaying, but then again that didn't matter to them with f(x) gaga1 

are they like... doing all english songs or like..... what are they doing exactly? are they just pushing a kpop group in the US? like what is the point of this project? I still have no idea and no one has been able to tell me. gaga1 

please can they at least wait until RV have multiple flops in a row before they lock them away? they're still slaying, but then again that didn't matter to them with f(x) gaga1 

with a title like "#Jopping" who the fuck knows what they're doing gaga1 you can tell this is their big effort into saving them from their inevitable bankruptcy, get all the relevants from their biggest groups in one gaga1 needed Jaehyun btw

isn't Umpah tanking really badly... gaga1

with a title like "#Jopping" who the fuck knows what they're doing gaga1 you can tell this is their big effort into saving them from their inevitable bankruptcy, get all the relevants from their biggest groups in one gaga1 needed Jaehyun btw

isn't Umpah tanking really badly... gaga1

if they wanted to save themselves they should have done that with their girls btw gaga1 SuperF would have been better and that's just the way it is. gaga1 

Oompa Loompa got a near PAK and 6 wins iirc, she did just fine gaga1 

if they wanted to save themselves they should have done that with their girls btw gaga1 SuperF would have been better and that's just the way it is. gaga1 

Oompa Loompa got a near PAK and 6 wins iirc, she did just fine gaga1 

their audience is dedicated stans that'll buy a bunch of albums not gg stans that'll only talk about it on twitter gaga1

UmPAK UmPAK didn't happen huh gaga1 excited for the new one tho, hope it slaps and isn't just cute gaga1

6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

their audience is dedicated stans that'll buy a bunch of albums not gg stans that'll only talk about it on twitter gaga1

UmPAK UmPAK didn't happen huh gaga1 excited for the new one tho, hope it slaps and isn't just cute gaga1

delete omg get the snsd and f(x) girls in on it with Irene and Seulgi and they’ll be the talk of the town, not the joke bc their name looks like “sperm” gaga1 

when Zimzalabible got blocked from PAK because some depressing ass song about being an alcoholic was dominating at #1 on Melon.... gaga1 

18 minutes ago, Divine said:

delete omg get the snsd and f(x) girls in on it with Irene and Seulgi and they’ll be the talk of the town, not the joke bc their name looks like “sperm” gaga1 

when Zimzalabible got blocked from PAK because some depressing ass song about being an alcoholic was dominating at #1.... gaga1 

pls isn't it like only Krystal left on SM... she would never join that gaga1 bg stans are crazy, and with sm doing individual versions well

Korea has the worst taste ever omg there's always some boring ballad smashing gaga1

16 hours ago, Hyun. said:

a2929d511eeebce1d4da64785946c5d5.jpg5216d92fe82064e165e8168e739e0e09.jpgonOKxWk.jpg

the material... gaga1

16 hours ago, Divine said:

they're servers, their job is to serve

red-velvet-peekaboo-group-2.jpg

UGH giveup1 They were truly carrying f(x)'s torches with their visual ART during that era. The other ggs just aren't doing it like that.