Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

TBH yes 2015 and 2016 where amazing for kpop such great bops from many artist ugh 

I miss it tbh 

Yeah I've heard it's totally different from what's being released rn ari7 

I KNEW I SAW DUSTY cry0

3. Solar + drag queens
K-pop has a long way to go when it comes to LGBTQI+ representation. There's the occasional music video storyline (often serving more of a punchline than an honest portrayal), but mainstream K-pop doesn't reach out to LGBTQI+ communities often. Having two drag queens perform in this MV is a meaningful choice.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

I KNEW I SAW DUSTY cry0

3. Solar + drag queens
K-pop has a long way to go when it comes to LGBTQI+ representation. There's the occasional music video storyline (often serving more of a punchline than an honest portrayal), but mainstream K-pop doesn't reach out to LGBTQI+ communities often. Having two drag queens perform in this MV is a meaningful choice.

Love that video and love they included drag queens <3 

here are some other Kpop videos including darg queens <3 

@2:20 

26 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

It's hard for me to say that a single ATEEZ song is bad cry7

It’s pretty easy for me but Answer and Inception are great yes

FAz0h8d.gif

7 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

the way you and @Cosmic enjoy the shittiest boy groups... y'all are out to get me

FAz0h8d.gif

ok stray kids stan didn’t you stan bts?

FAz0h8d.gif

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

past tense tyvm i've regained taste! yes tho Answer is fantastic, i'll listen to this later so it better be good

FAz0h8d.gif

Inception is very much theatric like Answer was tbh feel like you’ll like it a bit! And if you don’t then it’s clearly because you’ve gone deaf from the pots and pans banging in your ears when you stream Double Knot

FAz0h8d.gif

13 minutes ago, Divine said:

Inception is very much theatric like Answer was tbh feel like you’ll like it a bit! And if you don’t then it’s clearly because you’ve gone deaf from the pots and pans banging in your ears when you stream Double Knot

FAz0h8d.gif

ateez slay as long as they don't use their typical shitty choruses tbh! they're always such a letdown. um if you know me at all you'd know i'm Double Knot #1 hater hello? oomf has me on mute...

FAz0h8d.gif